DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Clutterers Guild - #2

InsanitySorrow

This is the idea thread for

~~~The Unofficial Guild of Clutterers~~~

Modders who excel at filling Oblivion homes with realism and beauty.

They need your ideas! I need your help!! And a pint of Guinness!!

Here I am, writing to you from my tiny cell. Nothing but a Mountain Dew and my Pall Malls ( both set to -1 in my inventory - never run empty! ), a ridiculously small window, and the programs. Blender, Nifskope and the GIMP. The window is barred of course.

And I'm hungry. Desperately hungry. But they won't let me eat until I show some progress.

They've given me a list of items - well one of them has. Khettienna was the first of the Cluttering Ruffians to find me. She tricked me into this cell with the promise of Guinness and chili.

Um, those things weren't here.

But she laughed as she closed the heavy banded steel portal. "You'll have your stout," she cried, "when we have our clutter!"

I guess the Dew is to keep me awake.

You see, the Clutter Ruffians need new items. Lots of 'em. And they're mean, really mean. They want STUFF. I don't know how I can do all of these things myself. My stomach's already growling.

Here's the list:

1. folded towel/blankets of varying shapes (fatter than folded cloth, to account for thicker fabrics) (havoked)
  2. Varla/Welkynd/glass fragments (havoked) pics
  3. figurines of varying kinds (porcelain, rough clay, whatever) (havoked)
  4. coiled rope, thin and thick (havoked) pics
  5. spooled thread (havoked)
  6. sewing/knitting needles (havoked) pics
  7. proper kitchen canisters pics
  8. cluster of dried flower petals (havoked) pix
  9. stuff that hangs from ceilings - windchimes, hanging baskets, etc. chimes pix, basket pix
  10. table-top picture frames (havoked) pix
  11. more baskets, with & without tops (so some can be containers) pix
  12. open scroll (like partially unrolled on a table) (static) pix
  13. large-topped jars for things like lard, butter, etc... pix
  14. boot flask (havoked) pix
  15. table-top candle holders for skinny candles pix
  16. tea light candles pix
  17. beat up old guitar or mandolin guitar pix mandolin pix
  18. watering can!!! pix
  19. new jewelry/trinket boxes pix
  20. stock style-matched teapots - Red's teapot collection pix, pans, kitchen utensils (havoked)
  21. tailoring mannequin - like an armor dummy, but for sewing not smashing, and in male & female forms pix
  22. curtains (some variety from the anvil curtains) pix
  23. stock style-matched ceiling cabinets (so we don't have to turn stock cupboards upside-down and stick them on the ceiling)
  24. fireplace poker (havoked) pix
  25. simple flute (havoked) pix
  26. tobacco pipe (havoked)
  27. shells(abalone, clam, conch, etc)(havoked)
  28. fishing rod
  29. hand mirror (havoked)
  30. spyglass(havoked)
  31. hand broom (havoked)
  32. dust pan (havoked)
  33. astrolabe
  34. abacus
  35. a brain in a jar
  36. butter churn
  37. BUBO figurine! :lmao:

Content List:

Lute

Abacus

Dustpan & Hand Broom

Canister

Golden Goblet

White Gold Vase

Hatchets, Saws, Saw Horse

Firewood

Butter Churns

Crystal Balls w/ Stone Base

Cutting Board

Colored Eggs

Magnifying Glass

Spyglass

Needle

Spooled Thread

Static Unrolled Scroll

Table Top Picture Frames (Square)

Table Top Picture Frames (Oval)

Fancy Scrolls

Engraved Silver

Trinket Boxes

Tea Set

Magnifying Glass #2

WaterMelon Slice

Bread Slice

Imperial Press 1 & 2

Unique Coin

Full credits in the ReadMe

Release:

Current Release is: v003

Download:

Manta, for the trinket boxes, you can send whatever/however you like, and I'll get it sorted. If you have different material properties in mind for different textures, though, you'll want to go ahead and assign those yourself, and I'll make sure they get preserved.

IS, that gem texture looks really good! Does it look better or not with a reflection map? If not then a little alpha might do well to amplify the detail. Do you have a glowmap made for the texture? If not or if you don't wanna, I can play around with it here.

That magnifying glass looks... familiar... :lmao: and good work, too!

Thanks XD

Okay Crystal Ball test in-game looks good, I don't think transparency is needed, if wanted though it would have to be a small effect, that works best :lmao:. On another note the collision needs fixing, it has a tendancy to sink into other objects. I'm unsure about the square base one as i have not tested it yet.

CrystalTest.png

I saw the magnifying glass, and... well, take away the handle, and replace it with a brown lace, and what have you got? :pints:

I quite like it though, but I've clearly spent too much time in-game playing with your latest Relz. :noway:

That texture does look quite nice in-game on the crystal ball. Well done! :D

I use the same texture style for the glass on both since I don't like single colour, not texture glass :pints:

Since the gems look "Quite Nice" :D, Here they are.

Gems

They're all 1024x1024, high res when compare to the tiny vanilla ones used before, but needed really for the detail :noway:. I also included a fixed version of the Round Base crystal ball, I'll check the collision on the square base too.

Yes, I agree!

And btw, in previous thread I have made a list of done items that I thought will be added to 1st post. Could someone pick that up and update it please?

Link me that post Wash and I'll get it added to the first post here. :hugs: Awesome job on the haystacks by the way! :)