DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Import Character face from game save

DsoS

I'm about to reinstall oblivion and all mods. but I'm leaving a few mods out this time.

But I really hate to lose my current character's face, took me like 2 hours to get the face the way i like it. Is there anyway that I can export/import her face into a new game save?

There is a way to do it.. I do not know the particulars but I am sure others can respond with it. I can say what I did though during my reinstall... I made a clean save game, moved that save before uninstall/deleting games folder and put it back in after I reinstalled. I was able to save 2 characters this way through several reinstalls.. Now this only works if you keep all the same body/race mods. My characters are really altered so I ended up keeping and reinstalling those specific ones which altered, but everything else I did anew.

I use Wrye Bash and import faces.... Right click on the saved game, look for Import face.. It'll take you to other saved games and you can ge the face there. If you are trying to import it to an esp, you do the same thing only click on the esp, it'll take you to the saved games and import the face. This face save is for NPCs though.