DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Help me please

TiberSeptim

i make the model with blender then i put it in nifskope to transfer it to oblivion, the model itself is fine but the havoc sim doesnt work and iom just confused because i dont even know how to send my file in

1) Upload to a filehosting site, such as Rapidshare, Megaupload, Dropbox, etc.

2) Post link here.

Blender can export collision, so you shouldn't need any Nifskope post work.

My thought is that you did not have both the collision and regular mesh selected when exporting. Blender only exports what ever you have selected, so you need to make sure you select everything.

Yeah the problem was that you're collision didn't get exported.

In case you didn't know, there are actualy 2 models for everything you interact with in Oblivion. The visible one with no substance (higher face count made to look good), and an invisible solid one (lower face count to make it easier on the engine) that the physics engine interacts with. You need both the visible NiTriStrips and the physics model (or Havok) bhkCollisionObject in your NIF for it to work. I've added havok to your NIF, give it a try and let me know.

WT

pokeball.zip

Modeling is a hard place to start for many modders. There is a lot you can learn about modding that will help prepare you for modeling. Texturing, for example, is MUCH easier to learn with no experience and can help you get familiar with the functions in NifSkope and with common terms used.