DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Forum Medal Cleanup

DarkRider

• 5 months later...

We do already have a medal for 100 downloads. :)

Does that only apply to mods? :cry: - How about medals for excellent guides (if I say so myself, feedback seems a little sparse apart from me talking to myself about updates) :book::yes:

Edited by alt3rn1ty

:lmao: Nah, but it relies on one of us to manually catch you achieving before we can award a medal, or for you to be awarded during a sweep of the downloads section, both take time. Medal awarded! :D

Shiny :D

Just noticed something - OT but feedback, sign out and have the above media clip in the middle of your screen ... now try to sign in - The vid overlays the sign in box.

You can use the mouse scroll wheel to shift it out of the way so not a problem, but it may offend thine eye :)

Edited by alt3rn1ty

Yep you qualify but like I said, medals are awarded on a "notice of achievement" or general sweep (meaning we routinely take one medal and make sure everyone gets awarded who is deserving) so everyone gets their medals eventually, just takes time. We don't generally respond to prodding, but in this case I'll make an exception. Gotta lock this up though before more folks start jumping in with medal requests :rofl: