DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Modeling Class Under Construction

DarkRider

:construction: This Class is Under Construction :construction:

In order to continue offering our students the very best we can, this class is currently in need of a redesign and new pics to bring it up to date with the other classes. We'll get things straightened up and available to the public as soon as we can, thanks for your patience. :salute:

In addition to a cosmetic overhaul, the modeling class will also be taken on by a new Scholar. Unfortunately due to real life issues conflicting with his duties here, Scholar Vince has decided to step down from his post so that the class might benefit from having a teacher with more time to devote. He asked that the following statement be posted:

As you may know by now, I am no longer the Modeling Scholar. An increase in workload at my job has made it impractical for me to devote the time and effort to the post that it requires. Just to be clear, if someone was considering offering to be a scholar here and asked my advice, as long as they could devote the time to it, my answer would be "yes".

Vince

We wish Vince well in whatever he pursues next, I'm sure we'll see him helping out around the study hall when time permits, and he is most welcome. :)

Staff Major Windmill Tilter has agreed to step up as the next scholar for this class, however due to his current commitments to Reclaiming Sancre Tor, he won't be able to update the classes until after release so look for the same general time line as the Worldbuilding class for relaunch. In the meantime, we will keep Vince's sessions available, feel free to work through them independently. Please direct any questions you may encounter to the Study Hall; the many modelers around TESA will certainly help you. :yes:

Blender2Oblivion Session 1 by Vince can now be found here:

And Blender2Oblivion Session 2 can now be found here:

• Upvote 1