InsanitySorrow

Mod Detectives

Mod Detectives

This thread was inspired by the one of the same name on BGS Oblivion Mods forum.

The Mod Detectives thread serves the role of helping others find a mod or mods they are looking for and have extensively searched but come up with no results. Either myself or another member of TESA will help you find the mod you are looking for.

Please Note: This thread is for people who know that the mod they are looking for exists and have extensively searched but come up with no results. Also the more information you supply the higher the chance that the mod you are looking for will be found.

Mod Lists:

General Lists:

Quest Mod Lists:

House Mod Lists:

Would anyone know of a mod that edits the orc faces to look a bit less comical? Ideally, I'm looking for something that resembles more 'corrupted elf' than 'pig-man.' That said, the other mods make Orcs almost too pretty. I've found a promising Uruk-hai face mod... but I'm just wondering if there's anything else.

To be honest, I will admit that I'm slightly inspired by the new Orc screen for Skyrim... I much prefer the weather-worn ugly orc to the comical ugly orc from OB.

Okay, so someone in the shoutbox a few months back was looking for a 'skimpy' Ayleid/Welkynd armor set. At the time, I remember recommending TrueAyleidArmor to them. Others present at the time recommended other mods, mostly on tes and pes, in an effort to find the mod the user was looking for. Everyone came up empty.

Now, however, I think I may have found the mod this user was looking for. If they remember, and are still interested, or merely curious, please sent me a PM and I will hit you up with a link. There is no nudity, but the armor set is very skimpy. I remember the user describing the armor as having a welkynd stone bikini, just so you're aware of how skimpy things could get.

I am certainly curious as to whether the mod I found is the correct one.

Okay, your wish is my command, this a what I have from ElricM's site:

* Qarl's Texture Pack 2

* Anvil Texture Replacer by kalikut & pekka

* Better Green Glass retexture by kalikut

Will check my downloads for more later.

Excellent. Thanks gramblosh much appreciated. :heyyou:

Have a cookie+sodapop, so that you have more energy while searching for more mods. :cookie4u::sodapop:

post-1547970-0-65219300-1350326534.jpg

Just doing a post around to track down the creator of this toga. The only thing I know about it is that I obtained it from thekarithian at the Bethesda forums. Unfortunately, neither of us know what the usage permissions are nor whom to credit.

Anyone recognise it?

Okay. I'm looking for a mod called "Ambient Frogs" or some such. I think I found it on Oblivion Nexus. What I'm trying to do is determine where the provided .wav files go.

Scratch that; I've found it. It's called "Lakeside Frogs". http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/27176

Edited by Tigersong

Does anybody know of a mod that allows the use of properly conformulated beards that doesn't require the creation of a new race for each race/beard-type/colour combination? I'm not even sure it's possible, to be honest, but I figured I'd ask.

I've tried thinking of a way of creating my own, e.g. integrating beards into new hairdos which is what I did to give female characters earrings, but it all goes wrong as soon as they equip a helmet: nobody notices earrings disappearing there because the ears are usually covered, but a chap who suddenly becomes clean-shaven is another matter entirely. Unless I attempt to integrate moustaches etc into helmets, but that's starting to sound like it'll just create even more potential problems.

Has anybody seen a mod about restoring peace of mind to the Border Watch Kajiits after completing the Sheogorath Daedric Quest?

Has anyone been able to acquire a copy of StarX Senchal, it is compatible with Better Cities, but I have not been able to find a copy. Any thoughts as to how I could get this mod?

I don't think that was released, I'm pretty sure StarX stopped working on it a while back :)

Would anyone know of a mod that edits the orc faces to look a bit less comical? Ideally, I'm looking for something that resembles more 'corrupted elf' than 'pig-man.' That said, the other mods make Orcs almost too pretty. I've found a promising Uruk-hai face mod... but I'm just wondering if there's anything else.

To be honest, I will admit that I'm slightly inspired by the new Orc screen for Skyrim... I much prefer the weather-worn ugly orc to the comical ugly orc from OB.

There is a mod that I use and it's called Oblivian Character Overhaul but get the OCOv2 Orsimer Overhaul. from nexus. It uses the textured faces from Skyrim.

Are there any mods that provide any sort of aerial transportation for the player? A blimp, an ornithopter, a barsoomian "airship", a friendly pterodactyl, anything?

Quite a few actually, I think there was even a rideable dragons mod for Oblivion. Just off the top of my head though, the Dwemer Skyship may be what you are looking for. :)

hello everyone  I was wondering if anyone knew of a skyrim mod where it starts out by getting a letter just outside of solitude and it then takes you the scoloar's house inside of marakarth and then leads to her being possessed partly by a **** ish redhead women named Delilah and then later it leads into where she caused time to go backwards on them and the dragon born to the beginning and they have to write set everything to how it should go which ended up getting a part 2 added by this creator