DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Mod Detectives

InsanitySorrow

Mod Detectives

This thread was inspired by the one of the same name on BGS Oblivion Mods forum.

The Mod Detectives thread serves the role of helping others find a mod or mods they are looking for and have extensively searched but come up with no results. Either myself or another member of TESA will help you find the mod you are looking for.

Please Note: This thread is for people who know that the mod they are looking for exists and have extensively searched but come up with no results. Also the more information you supply the higher the chance that the mod you are looking for will be found.

Mod Lists:

General Lists:

Quest Mod Lists:

House Mod Lists:

• 6 months later...

Would anyone know of a mod that edits the orc faces to look a bit less comical? Ideally, I'm looking for something that resembles more 'corrupted elf' than 'pig-man.' That said, the other mods make Orcs almost too pretty. I've found a promising Uruk-hai face mod... but I'm just wondering if there's anything else.

To be honest, I will admit that I'm slightly inspired by the new Orc screen for Skyrim... I much prefer the weather-worn ugly orc to the comical ugly orc from OB.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so someone in the shoutbox a few months back was looking for a 'skimpy' Ayleid/Welkynd armor set. At the time, I remember recommending TrueAyleidArmor to them. Others present at the time recommended other mods, mostly on tes and pes, in an effort to find the mod the user was looking for. Everyone came up empty.

Now, however, I think I may have found the mod this user was looking for. If they remember, and are still interested, or merely curious, please sent me a PM and I will hit you up with a link. There is no nudity, but the armor set is very skimpy. I remember the user describing the armor as having a welkynd stone bikini, just so you're aware of how skimpy things could get.

I am certainly curious as to whether the mod I found is the correct one.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

post-1547970-0-65219300-1350326534.jpg

Just doing a post around to track down the creator of this toga. The only thing I know about it is that I obtained it from thekarithian at the Bethesda forums. Unfortunately, neither of us know what the usage permissions are nor whom to credit.

Anyone recognise it?

• 1 month later...

Does anybody know of a mod that allows the use of properly conformulated beards that doesn't require the creation of a new race for each race/beard-type/colour combination? I'm not even sure it's possible, to be honest, but I figured I'd ask.

I've tried thinking of a way of creating my own, e.g. integrating beards into new hairdos which is what I did to give female characters earrings, but it all goes wrong as soon as they equip a helmet: nobody notices earrings disappearing there because the ears are usually covered, but a chap who suddenly becomes clean-shaven is another matter entirely. Unless I attempt to integrate moustaches etc into helmets, but that's starting to sound like it'll just create even more potential problems.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Would anyone know of a mod that edits the orc faces to look a bit less comical? Ideally, I'm looking for something that resembles more 'corrupted elf' than 'pig-man.' That said, the other mods make Orcs almost too pretty. I've found a promising Uruk-hai face mod... but I'm just wondering if there's anything else.

To be honest, I will admit that I'm slightly inspired by the new Orc screen for Skyrim... I much prefer the weather-worn ugly orc to the comical ugly orc from OB.

There is a mod that I use and it's called Oblivian Character Overhaul but get the OCOv2 Orsimer Overhaul. from nexus. It uses the textured faces from Skyrim.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...

I was wondering if anyone has the mod called "John's Leveled List Overhaul." It adds many new armors and weapons to the game and it sounded very cool but I can't seem to find it anywhere online because all the links to it are dead.

• 8 months later...

Nexus changed their policy on file deletions. Basically, you can't. The file is "archived" instead. This was done so that the files would always be available for their "Collections" system. Problem was, mod authors discovered this AFTER THE FACT, and some of 'em were pretty tweaked. So, Nexus allowed folks given a 30 day window to remove ALL of their files... Not just one or two, it was all or nothing. Of course, that annoyed mod authors even more, and a fair few of 'em did exactly that. Removed ALL of their content from Nexus. Some of that content is just gone. Others moved their files to some other hosting site. Still others set up their own sites, or moved to Discord. There are still a LOT of mods on Nexus, but, a selection of authors won't upload there any more. The days of a single, central, repository of mods, is now gone.

• 1 year later...

I would like to ask for your help to find a mod that I played a few years ago. This mod placed valuable items from NPCs in a small hidden chest. If I remember correctly, he put a key in each NPC's inventory. This made thievery more challenging.

I've already scoured the Nexus site looking for all related keywords, both in the title and description, and after several hours, I've had no success. Perhaps this mod was downloaded from some other site that is no longer online.

Can anyone help me?