DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Imperila Cult vs. Tribunal:

Saad

tell here what is your choice between the two Morrowind creed  

11 members have voted

1. 1. what is your choice between Imperial Cult and Tribunal?

• only Imperial Cult
    • only Tribunal
    • Imperial cult and Tribunal, half and half
    • mainly Imperial cult, Tribunal secondary
    • mainly Tribunal, Imperial Cult secondary
    • No gods nor heroes, i'm a damned atheist
    • other

• 4 months later...

I really prefer the Tribunal, simply because they're the main religion of the game and, thus, have more in-game lore about and characters to interact with than the Imperial Cult. The Pilgrimages quests are my favorite by far.

Also, you get a lot of nice artifacts by the time you reach the end of the questline. :D I prefer those artifacts than what you receive by working for the Imperial Cult.

It depends on character I'm playing at the moment. Makes little sense that Argonian or Khajiit would be member of the Temple, also if character is in Imperial Legion.

If you are Redoran it's ridiculous to be member of the Imperial cult.

That's mostly it. I prefer Tribunal Temple, but each has it's advantages and disadvantages. I had looked at Imp. cult as military religion and a part of legion's fort's services because other then that, the cult doesn't have any infrastructure in cities. While the Temple is connected with people and their lives. At least in Morrowind.

Edit: I won't vote for now. I especially dislike these fast polls that are so popular in Skyrim forum. I expect from poll makers to elaborate a bit.

Edited by washington

• 7 months later...

Neither!

Out of the two "playable" religions, I'd choose the Tribunal Temple, and I always thought the Imperial cult was underdeveloped with regard to lore and the Temple spoke more to Morrowind "nationalistic" realism. It also gave the most shock value when it came to the Tribunal expansion. My first choice though would be the Daedra Princes. It's too bad that all of the worshipers were hostile in Morrowind-- there was no "community" for the cults, but at least they remedied that in Oblivion. It wasn't quite the same, though. :(