DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Insanity's Signature Thread

InsanitySorrow

Insanity's Signature Thread

The thread is here to serve TESA's sig needs ;), If you would like a signature but don't have the skill or interest in making one then you may request one here.

Completion time will depend on my current workload.

Requests:

If you would like a new signature bar then please ask, but there are a few rules:

1. You may only request one at a time
  2. I will need a bit of info to what you want
  3. It must be PG-13 content wise, no older
  4. Save the file after creation and upload to your chosen host
  5. The image may NOT contain the TESA Dragon

Guidelines:

These help with the design :)

Image:

BG Color:

Text

Font Style:

Size: Max Size is 400x130

Note: You may use the Signature bars on any forum that allows them, just do not claim that you made them.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic work as ever IS! I may have to have an IS sigbar. Give me a little while* to think of something to have, and I may add to your workload :heyyou:

* "a little while" is subject to standard Manta's Extra Busy Eventuality (MEBE) time and thus may in fact be a rather large while indeed...

I can has Sig now pls? I'd like This Sleeping Fox Kit(minus the URL in the image, mind you)

Removing marks, names and so on is bad karma and might be a copyright violation: you'd need to get hold of something that's definitely unencumbered by copyright and free for reuse from the likes of Wikimedia Commons or some such. Sorry if I'm sounding a bit preachy, but I've had some of my own stuff variously nicked and used without attribution in the past and it's a bummer.

There is a distinct difference between a copyright type mark and a website advert that someone added to a webjunk image to promo their site. In this case it appears this image is just part of the freesource internet wilderness as I found it on half a dozen sites with various ads or none. Here's an alternate link for YX's sig which does not have the advert. :salute:

There is a distinct difference between a copyright type mark and a website advert that someone added to a webjunk image to promo their site. In this case it appears this image is just part of the freesource internet wilderness as I found it on half a dozen sites with various ads or none. Here's an alternate link for YX's sig which does not have the advert. :salute:

In that case I agree with what you're saying regarding this particular image, but when it comes to images and copyright I think one should exercise care: it's best to play it safe and, if in doubt, look elsewhere. I was reminded of this regarding borrowing assets from mods where (in spite of what my opinion is with images) I'd made the assumption that unless specified otherwise, it was fair game as long as credit was given. I was reminded--and quite rightly--that unless permission has explicitly been given, it's not on, and at the least I'd get a bad reputation.

Anyway, I'm in danger of labouring the point, so I guess I'll stop going on about it!