DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #33

WhoGuru

The Lurker's Lair

Welcome to the Lurker's Lair! This thread was inspired by the one of the same name on Bethesda Game Studios' Forums.

The Lurker's Lair is place where you come share with us your latest experiences and your everyday life. It's a cosy place to sit back and enjoy good conversation, consolation and encouragement but spammers beware - that's not a ticket to free reign, the rules still apply here.You've got to stay on-topic, even if the topic is as simple as "How's life, pal?"

TES Alliance's Lurker's Lair plays with the same set of rules as Bethesda's, found here.

Here's a quick reminder of them :

1. No spam. Any post that is not informative or adding to the discussion is considered spam.

2. If you come into the lair to be disruptive it is trolling. No trolling.

3. All rules of the forum apply here in the Lurker’s Lair and are to be followed.

4. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse for breaking them.

5. If you observe someone breaking the rules, please report the post and contact a Moderator. Do not attempt to police them yourselves.

And so, without further ado... Welcome to the Lurker's Lair!

In the last thread, we learned that:

• We still, all, have cool desktops with or without hundreds of icons.
  • We all, seem, to like the band, Within Temptation
  • The "Slap Chop" guy makes us all laugh, in one way or antoher.
  • learned about the different types of "odd" phobias
  • We are all waiting to see the new Tron movie
  • InsanitySorrow doesn't like speaking of the Official Beth forums.
  • That I am desperately looking for a female friend, and are not alone.
  • Some people want more snow, and others can't stand it anymore.
  • And that the weather is crazy, and really should get itself correct, and Old Man Winter needs to hibernate in the US.
  • Beana hates sandcastles and several of us are muts.
  • Borderlands and Plants Vs. Zombies are wicked cool games.

Quoted from the old thread so the Oscar quality video doesn't get lost. :rofl:

Okay who else here is a Plants Vs. Zombies fan? XD Besides Yevic, we've already had a fan-happy moment over it. :rofl: And just for Yev...

Tower defense game. EXTREMELY addicting. XD So much so we have it on PC and 360 cause we were arguing over who's turn it was to play. :rofl:

Speaking of Addicting games, anyone else here play Minecraft?

Freaking fun game. Recently got a snow level, makes me so happy. Been making a huge amount of snowballs when I can, even though they don't do damage. Still the most bestest weapon in the game, though. Even if a diamond sword can kill pretty much everything in one hit.

Planning on making a bunch of stuff soon in my snow level, because my cave needs more work. Going to expand it, and maybe even try and grow food, assuming I can find lava quick enough.

Speaking of Addicting games, anyone else here play Minecraft?

Freaking fun game. Recently got a snow level, makes me so happy. Been making a huge amount of snowballs when I can, even though they don't do damage. Still the most bestest weapon in the game, though. Even if a diamond sword can kill pretty much everything in one hit.

Planning on making a bunch of stuff soon in my snow level, because my cave needs more work. Going to expand it, and maybe even try and grow food, assuming I can find lava quick enough.

Yes, and I've gotten the most impossible world this time around. There are barely any caves, anywhere. Hard to find a good vein of iron or diamond without a "naturally" formed cave.

The first cave I went into had a spider spawner in it (and I somehow managed to make a mob farm for string). I have subsequently found another cave which, just my luck, has two spider spawners.

We need to update that "We learned" list :yes:

Hmmm well I DL'd Teh Force Unleashed 2 demo, anyone else interested in those games?

I wont be DLing it, however I do have the CE version of the game for my PS3 pre-ordered :question: First one was fun, if not a bit hard to control sometimes. Should be interesting to see where they go with the story, concidering the first had a good story, what hurt it was the controls more then anything else.

I iz waiting for Fable 3, so I'll problably just rent TFU2 for now :D

After playing the demo it looks like they have given the whole thing an overhaul :yes:, Character feels smoother to control, UI looks a LOT better, improved graphics.....Oh an improved AI.

Story wise I'm unsure, from the demo I know you're a clone of the first games character, that has teh memories and emotions from the original :yes:

Dual Lightsabers :question:

:jellytime: *galvon sneakily slides back into the lurkers lair after 2 weeks of abscence* so folks whats been a'happening in good old TESA coursework is a pain :(

SInce were on the topic of games Fable 3 :D and also Lord Of The Rings Online :wub:

Edited by Galvon

Latest pictures of Khalil the Leopard Gecko, taken last Saturday, after his habitat was cleaned out. A whole gecko this time. :cookie4u:

Unfortunately though, something caused is health to falter and cause his weight to drop - you can see this especially in his tail, it's all wrinkled & saggy. I'm not sure why this happened, though I've been making efforts to replace the weight that Khalil lost without me knowing.

weight4.pngweight2.pngweight1.png

Edited by Jheuloh