DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #33

WhoGuru

oooo lizard...

you may not wanna play FO:NV though XD

One of the first things you shoot are geckos... and they dont like you much either.

Those are fictional geckos. I can shoot at fictional critters much as I do fictional people. :rofl: Especially if these 'geckos' walk on 2 legs like humans. :yes:

Bought myself a pair of 600GB Velociraptors today. I've been prevaricating for ages because I hate spending money on mundane PC stuff - so much of it lacks that "ooh, shiny!" element that usually gets first refusal. But my 300GB system disc is 90% full and I can't face uninstalling anything, and the current rash of games hitting the shelves was going to make things uncomfortably cosy in there.

I noticed that Amazon were selling them for just £15 more than the £190 450GB models so I decided it was time I got on with it, especially as I'm not even sure New Vegas will fit by the time I've finished layering on the mods. Of course it pained me since I'll only be getting 600GB rather than 1.2TB - having suffered disc failures in the past I'm uncomfortable if I'm not using RAID of some sort, and when you see 800TB discs being sold for tuppence (well, you get the idea) it does make my credit card grimace. But these are fast and reliable, so it's money well spent, even if I would've preferred to spend it on fancy-looking but useless tat. :salute:

Wanna know whats sad? When I bought my PC, after I thought "Maybe 1 TB was not enough" :D

My first computer had a cassette recorder for storage. I'm not sure of it's full capacity, but typically about 5 KB before a wrinkle came along and spoiled everything!

umm they sorta do... they like to charge you... with open mouths...

They're cute though. :shrug:

Dunno why, but that just gave me a good laugh, as well as did IS's comment. :)

nothing to update on my end. going to post some pictures from my phone in my free time tomorrow. the first weekend i've had in months were i have both saturday AND sunday off. :lmao: boy am i staring to appreciate that time now. :rofl:

honestly i dont know how you ppl put so much stuff on your PCs. :question: im like, a memory hog when it comes to that stuff. i suppose thats what happens when you grow up on a shared PC w/ only 37GBs of memory. you keep only what is most important to you and forget everything else. :thumbup:

honestly i dont know how you ppl put so much stuff on your PCs. :cookie4u: im like, a memory hog when it comes to that stuff. i suppose thats what happens when you grow up on a shared PC w/ only 37GBs of memory. you keep only what is most important to you and forget everything else. :D

too many to list off so heres a picture

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b200/staplehead78/Untitled-15.jpg

That is only 300GB worth of games, so not including all my other software. But I think you get the idea.

@5 Gig is Oblivion mods only does not include Oblivion the game,Morrowind and its mods,blender,GIMP,Paint.Net and about 500Gigs of various junk I have collected through the years. Going to get myself an external drive and back up a lot of it to it and then have a big house cleaning.

honestly i dont know how you ppl put so much stuff on your PCs. :woohoo: im like, a memory hog when it comes to that stuff. i suppose thats what happens when you grow up on a shared PC w/ only 37GBs of memory. you keep only what is most important to you and forget everything else. :wub:

Music's the biggie for me. Because I refuse to use lossy compression (ogg's good, but can be compromised if you need to change formats) then that's already 300-400GB taken care of. I hasten to add that this is stuff from CDs I own, before anyone thinks I'm a downloadaholic.

I am only using 25Gig for Oblivion mods and resources,not including the game.

I think mine's somewhere in that region - but I'm not sure I'd call it "only"! Then again, by the time I've added a couple of full backups, archives and other gubbins, it's quite a lot overall.