DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #33

WhoGuru

Music is a huge one indeed, if you keep the compression rate fairly high.

I keep it in the mid range and still have the issue :wub:

I like lossless. It took three attempts for me to figure that out, though... the first two of which I'd already done half my collection. :woohoo:

3 days untill Fable 3 :dizzy:....well techinically 2 now XD

I'm likely to still be playing New Vegas. Well okay, technically I'm playing with FNVedit with a bit of New Vegas thrown into the gaps, but you get the idea.

I loved Fable I though (is that what we should be calling it now?) so I am looking forward to it a lot.

I'll be putting NV down once I get my hands on Fable 3 XD, Second one is worth playing :dizzy:, So was much improved over the first XD

I don't have a WiiBox, though; no Fable 2 for me, unless there's still a chance it comes out on the PC. Of course I could get an XStation to play it on since they're pretty cheap, but I don't really need another thing with wires cluttering the place up...

Those newfangled consoles have always confounded me! I feel I'm allowed to call them "newfangled" since I'm an apprentice curmudgeon, even though the console-vs-PC stuff was already well established when I was young. :dizzy:

But I didn't realise that I'd have to wait another month before seeing it on the PC. Bah. Then again, I may still be playing FNV in a month's time, and if I run out of things to do in the Mojo Desert, Arcania should hopefully be arriving in a couple of days too. It's a good time for new games. XD

A rather serious (sounding) dilemma has come to my attention recently about a chemical present in almost every facet of our lives that can be a real menace. Here`s some info... link

It's terrible stuff. Also prone to causing cholera and dysentery if you drink it. Beer and wine are much safer than that foul chemical.

:jellytime: Drinking it?? :jellytime: Who's the crazy who thought of that??

There are some strange people around. I think someone heard it might be a drug and thought it might make them high. Dihydrogen monoxide won't get you high, it'll make your intestines explode and you'll die horribly, mark my words.

I dont know about that stuff, but I know that Canada just banned one of the major parts of clear plastic bottles and was telling manufacturers that sell that fake jewelry here they had to cut one of the main ingredients there willingly or be forced to by law.

On a different note....

Si just pre-ordered the 3 pack Litho's for ME2 that include Tali!!!!!! :heart:

Si is so happy, 100 pre-order packs sold in 15 min O.o