DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

REQz Christmas Wish Lists!

the-manta

Okay, so I'm making a Christmas mod, and I plan for it to include a number of Christmas wishlists (i.e. letters written by children to Santa Clause to let him know what they would like to receive as a gift). I could have just come up with them all my self, but that would have been no fun. Instead I thought it might be nice for members of the community to submit them. (That's you.)

The only rule is that it should be somewhat lore friendly i.e. don't wish for anything that couldn't exist in Tamriel, or in the imagination of a Tamriel child anyway, you can "sign off" with whatever name you like, as long as it fits into Tamriel, so don't use your username if it couldnt be a real name. For the purpose of this mod, please refer to Christmas as Saturalia, and Father Christmas/Santa Clause/St Nicholas/whatever else as Saturalia Man, Father Saturalia or somesuch (I can't find any existing equivalent so feel free to come up with your own names as long as they fit lore). You can post your wishlists here or PM them to me, whichever you prefer. Have fun :lmao:

Some people might recognize this from facebook =D

You must be surprised that I'm writing you today, the 26th of December. Well,

I would very much like to clear up certain things that have occurred since the

beginning of the month. I asked for a shield, an fire storm spell tome, a katana and a guard's uniform. I destroyed my brain studying the

whole year, not only was I the first in my class but I had the best grades in

the whole school. I'm not going to lie to you Saturalia, there were no kid in Cyrdil that behaved better than me, with my parents, my brothers,

my friends and with my neighbors. There was virtually nothing I wouldn't do for

humanity!

What nerve you have leaving me an apple, a lame book and a pair

of socks! What the hell were you thinking, you fat son of a billy goat, that you'd

taken me for a fool the whole bloody year to come out with some crap like

this under the tree.

As if you hadn't screwed me enough, you gave that little snot across the

street so many toys, that he can't even walk into his house!

Please don't let me see you trying to fit your huge backside down my chimney next

year! I'll mess you up! I'll throw rocks at those corny reindeers of

yours and scare them the hell away, so you'll have to walk your big fat butt

back to the north pole, just like I have to do since you didn't get me that

shield, you punk!! You know what Santa!! Next year

you'll find out how bad I can really be!

So watch your back next year!

Sincerely,

Johnny

Edited by WhoGuru
for language

Oh Father Saturalia, please hear my wishes!

1. I need a fast way to brew poisons potions.

2. A good training manual for Archery.

3. My very own Enchanting Altar.

4. A pet Dragon that I can train to fly me around Tamriel.

5. Please make that scary man Lucien stop coming around.

I've been really good this year. I've been training very hard and doing everything Father tells me to so I can become a great Marksman like him. I'm even helping my younger brother, Elberynn, to get better at archery.

Sincerely,

Elberond