DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Insanely rotating Spore Plants

ZuTheSkunk

It's related to the New Vegas rather than Beth's Fall, but since there are no separate section for the NV, I'm placing it here.

I wanted to make a friendly version of a Spore Plant which will be unaggressive towards player, his companions and non-hostile actors, attacking only these actors who are hostile towards player. I've met two problems though:

1) When spawned by placeatme command (dunno how about the ones placed in editor), my Spore Plant keeps rotating in place and even though it seems to attack actors who are attacking it, it don't seem to actually hit them. Vanilla Spore Plant spawned by placeatme command behaves properly.

2) Even though the plant itself doesn't attack anyone, non-hostile actors keeps attacking it on sight.

I've been messing only in these sections of Spore Plant's entry: Factions, AI Data (to make it unaggressive) and Stats. The rest remains the same as for vanilla Spore Plant. What can be possibly wrong with it?

Here's the ESP file, if anyone wants to check it: http://www.filefactory.com/file/b43chd9/n/SporePlantESP.rar

Edited by ZuTheSkunk

Why are you using placeatme? Might try having him already placed in a dummy cell, and then using Moveto.....

Because the whole idea is about being able to place more than one by some item scripted with placeatme. I would need to use many workarounds in order to make a similar effect with moveto, and the amount of Spore Plants would be limited. But still, maybe I'll try something with that. Thanks for tip. :D