DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

(POLL) What music would you prefer to appear in a mod?

Mysterious Mr. Bear

6 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of music would you like to see?

• Orchestrial
    • Hybrid
    • A mixture of the two

Hey, I have made music ever since I can remember, (not long considering I'm 16 XD) all starting when I found free music making software in my cereal box. And now, I'm finding an interest in modding.. a big interest. So, I decided to combine these two things, and create an original score for my mod! Its something I think hasn't been done before outside of very large scale overhaul projects, and I intended to use it in a much more... cinimatic way.

But I thought it best to ask: What music do people want to hear bundled with their mod?

I have chosen two music Genres that for both I feel I can work with, and that may fit well into the game. The first is pure orchestration- this will blend the best with the rest of the game I feel. The other is Orchestral/Modern hybrid- I found alot of music packs for oblivion contained such songs, and they would add some zest into oblivion.

So, without further ado, here are some examples of my work from both types! :thumbup:

Orchestrial:

I wrote this around the original oblivion theme, Rise of The Septims, one of my favorite theme songs of all time :woot:

This is a total original peice, fit for the unvailing of a new location to the player, or another such epic moment...

Hybrid

I wrote this one almost a year ago now, during a rather lonley winter... whilst it would be hard to adapt for use in a mod, it is in the style of music I would be writing in :woot:

God, I must have written this nearly two years ago now!! It might not be up to the standard of other songs, and the upload quality is pretty shoddy, but all the same....

It would be really great to get some opinions on this, so feel free to answer the poll and leave a comment!

Now, I'm off to bed, I'm waking up for college in two hours :thumbup:

Thanks,

Mysterious Mr. Bear

hey guys, thanks for all the kind comments and feedback! :wicket:

I actually thought that a mix of the two would be the least likely 0_o Lucky I asked!

Well, that will actually make things much easier... guess its like having my full arsenal available :wicket:

Of course though its only been a day, so anyone passing through, do vote, do vote XD

on a sidenote, turns out I didn't actually get those two hours of sleep :thumbup: Guess I'm still adjusting to modder bedtime scheduals! :woot:

Thank you very much Cydonian Knight- may I add, you have an amzazing username and profile pic!!!! And presumably taste in music too :D

Willie, this will sound really weird, but so do I!!! Obviously not all the time, on first play through I LOVED the music, but I also love the immersion of hearing the natrual sounds of the world too. I guess I do both equally! I should have added it to the list of options really... :doh: