DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Skeleton wearing custom tex'd armor

DsoS

How in the world do I get this skeleton of mine to wear this custom tex'd armor?

I place it in his inventory but he does not equipt it, like other npc's would.

Where am I doing this wrong at? (I know it can be done, since MMM or Frans does it with their skeletons!)

I'll check it out when I get home.

I'm guessing that it wont' be a easy thing to do then? I would have to use a model program to add my armor to it, then use nifskope for the textures, or something like that?

The armor I retex'd is vanilla Glass. the only part that I want the skeleton to wear is the Curiass.

Would anyone be willing to make me a skeleton using the Glass curiass, please?

PM me the file, this is a pretty quick job and I can re-rig it to the skeleton for you.

The biggest problem is, the skeleton falls appart when it dies, anything that crosses a bit where the bones seperate will be stretched to infinaty. So if your mesh covers the shoulder to arm it wont work, or torso to head. Anything other then that i will have no problem re-rigging it.

• 2 weeks later...