DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #34

InsanitySorrow

Warhammer 40,000 tabletop game.

ah, my supervisor is big on Warhammer and Necromunda, unfortunatly I am at the point where I just nod because I hear about it far to much, and if I hear one more "How long has D&D done that? cause WH is an old game now..." I will freak out.

My background's actually just one long slideshow of the prettiest landscapes I can find on the Nexus, from Fallout and the Elder Scrolls. Wish I knew where to find some DA:O landscapes, but the game doesn't support that much. At least the shortcuts are somewhat neat, although they seem to be gaining in number due to the Steam sale holidays.

Back1.jpg?t=1293766532

I cropped out the second monitor, it's the same thing but with just a panic button for when a game freezes and doesn't want to close.

My desktop at home.

Cropped out the 2nd and 3rd monitors, all the same pretty much.

The background is a slide-show, changes every 5-minutes, has 1000+ high-def (no less than 1680x1050 in resolution.) anime/scanned/fan-drawn images in the slide show. :lmao:

desktopun.jpg

--------------

Special.....

Picture of me at work :blush:

meatworkresized.jpg

Boring as he is, I'd have to rank Schumi as the most well rounded F1 driver. But Senna is definitely my favourite. Few would argue that he was the best qualifier and wet weather driver of all time. IMO, he was also the fastest and most naturally gifted. And nobody who came before or after him was more spectacular.

I'm not really a fan of The Schu: I don't question his talent but I do question his sportsmanship. I quite like Nigel Mansell in spite of him being one of the dullest people in existence: I just like the fact that a world-class driver is called Nigel, and he has that awesome(ly dull) moustache. :lmao: