DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #34

InsanitySorrow

i asked for a new job and some happyness because i dont like gifts

Christmas is great because i get to spend time with my family, they are weird people and we dont always get along but it is great to see them all together

someone link the time till Xmas Clock We are getting Close

I only have everyone's gifts to buy and I have no idea what to get them. I win! Er, kind of.

I have the luxury of having a small circle of friends and a relatively small family (just my parents, I'm an only child) who are, for the most part, easy to please. Helps that a few of them have public Amazon wishlists. :rofl:

My christmas money got spent keeping vehicles on the road...... none of us here have any money at this point, the economy in michigan has been in the toilet for years... so, there will be some gifts for the grandkids, and a family get-together (at my ex-wifes house. :rofl:) and that's about it.

I actually rather enjoy the family thing though. We all get along well, and enjoy each others company, and, to me, THAT is what the holidays are for. The best gift I could ever receive is spending time with my family and friends.

My christmas money got spent keeping vehicles on the road.

I hate it when that happens. Every car I've ever owned has been a right bastard for stealing all my money. But I think it's just what cars do.

Then again, perhaps I can't complain considering I've been described as the nemesis of all gearboxes. And not inaccurately.

I still got no idea what present i should get for a firend for christmas, because he has everything he needs and wants already and it is hard to find the right present and tha is, because he is somewhat picky in a lot of things. I have no big wallet either. If a little christmas elf could give me a tip for my friend i would be very happy.

Edited by SilverDNA

I just read that some rich nutter recently spent a small fortune to send a cheese wheel into space. Stories like that really reaffirm my faith in humanity and its ability to be eccentric and silly.

Edit: for those who must know (which should be all of you), the cheese in question was Le Brouère.

Edited by vometia

I still got no idea what present i should get for a firend for christmas, because he has everything he needs and wants already and it is hard to find the right present and tha is, because he is somewhat picky in a lot of things. I have no big wallet either. If a little christmas elf could give me a tip for my friend i would be very happy.

Take him out for a nice dinner. Or, get him a gift certificate to someplace he likes to shop.

Hmm. I'm wondering if I publicly (re-)submit WIPz threads for the mods I'm working on if I'll actually shame myself into making some progress with them after months of stagnation. I guess by that token I could publicly name the people I owe emails to and how long they've been waiting to shame myself into doing that, too.

I suspect it wouldn't work, though, and I'd just feel guilty as well as being useless. I wish I actually had some energy to do, y'know, stuff.

This moan was brought to you courtesy of Useless Whining Productions ltd © 2010 all rights to complain about stuff reserved

I just read that some rich nutter recently spent a small fortune to send a cheese wheel into space. Stories like that really reaffirm my faith in humanity and its ability to be eccentric and silly.

Edit: for those who must know (which should be all of you), the cheese in question was Le Brouère.

XD

Hmm. I'm wondering if I publicly (re-)submit WIPz threads for the mods I'm working on if I'll actually shame myself into making some progress with them after months of stagnation. I guess by that token I could publicly name the people I owe emails to and how long they've been waiting to shame myself into doing that, too.

I suspect it wouldn't work, though, and I'd just feel guilty as well as being useless. I wish I actually had some energy to do, y'know, stuff.

This moan was brought to you courtesy of Useless Whining Productions ltd © 2010 all rights to complain about stuff reserved

Give yourself a break! XD I mean it! The world will keep turning no matter how long it takes you to Relz. And there's no point in modding if you're not having fun! :down:

Give yourself a break! :D I mean it! The world will keep turning no matter how long it takes you to Relz. And there's no point in modding if you're not having fun! :)

I would not push yourself Vom, I know when I push myself to do something I just get angry about it and it stresses me out.

Fair points, though considering my modding has largely flatlined for the past couple of years I'm trying to figure out how to actually make some progress. Maybe a good night's sleep would be better than trying to force myself; now if only I knew where to get one... :buddy:

Good nights sleep works, but so does a good nudge :D:buddy:, Worked for me last time I took time away from modding.

Problem is, I haven't had a good night's sleep since I was about 12! Where's the "bonk" emote when you need it? :) I think I've been consigned to "medical curiosity", which is kind of cool but not very helpful.