DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Silly Thread Volume VI

Si-Shen

The Silly Thread Volume VI

Come on in to our Silly Thread, Here you may post pictures, videos, whatever of a humorous and silly nature!, open yourself up to the freedom of enjoyment and pass the time in a humorous way with your friends.

Oooh, a new Silly Thread. Guess I'll be the first to post some funny:

129162610221550576.jpg

Interesting choice of legal targets. Bet their phones are ringing off the hooks.

And now a scene from the newest crime drama: Law & Order: Insecticide

129164446751433200.jpg

I work for UPS, so this made me laugh a bit:

129157990500625663.jpg

Neat bit about the FedEx logo that you might not have noticed or know about: They have a hidden Arrow in it. I won't spoil the location of it, but once you find it, you can not unfind it.

Yes they do. :clap: I wonder if that was deliberate. In contrast, if you say "UPS" as a word, it sounds like a bit like "Oops":

Me: "Hi, I'm The Vyper and I work for UPS." :D

Other Guy: "You work for 'Oops'? Is that a joke shop or something?"

Me: :P