DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN my sign changed? ARGH!

WhoGuru

So it seems that in the three thousand years since the Zodiac and its signs were created, no one has ever adjusted the signs for things like orbital shift. XD Until now. :) Yes, the Zodiac has been updated, the signs shifted and odds are you're something other than what you were. It gets better, they added a new one while they were at it. :lol: and don't you know I've now shifted to this new, goofy sounding sign. Ophiuchus. :D Right-o

Have a read: http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/01/13/horoscope-hang-up-earth-rotation-changes-zodiac-signs/

The new signs and their dates:

Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.

Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.

Pisces: March 11-April 18.

Aries: April 18-May 13.

Taurus: May 13-June 21.

Gemini: June 21-July 20.

Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10.

Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.

Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.

Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.

Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.

Ophiuchus: Nov. 29-Dec. 17. (Yep, this one is new)

Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.

So...astrologers all over the world are having aneurysms today yes? :rofl: I liked being a Sagittarius dammit. XD

Edit: To be accurate, it is the Sidereal Zodiac, which relies on the constellations, that has changed. :D The Tropical Zodiac, which relies on the seasons, is still the same.

Article found by Arion: http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/13/no-your-zodiac-sign-hasnt-changed/?iref=NS1

• Upvote 1

Darn.... So I am no longer a fish? The heavens have now deemed... No, doomed me to be under the sign of some guy who pours water for people? No longer can I be contempt knowing that the celestial powers that be will protect me in the water? No longer can I be satisfied knowing that the very oceans themselves and the dwellers of the deep are watching my back?? I just have some guy.... Armed with a jug of.... WATER???? What is he going to do for me, make sure I am well hydrated? Perhaps provide water for me to throw at those who would wish harm to me?? Perhaps provide a super soaker for the deed? Curse the shift of the firmament, and a curse to all of those in charge who just realized this!! (Emphatically shakes fist)

On a serious note, I had no idea the astrological and astronomical powers that be would change this so soon, let alone today. Thank you for letting me know this, although I am a bit disappointed. The bright side of this is that people can look at this as a new beginning, I guess. My only gripe is that now I am an Aquarius. Why must I be under the "waterboy" sign? (sighs) I liked being one with our oceanic brothers and sisters.... In the cosmic and abstract sense, of course. Guess this means I am prone to shark attacks now... :lol:

Darn.... So I am no longer a fish? The heavens have now deemed... No, doomed me to be under the sign of some guy who pours water for people? No longer can I be contempt knowing that the celestial powers that be will protect me in the water? No longer can I be satisfied knowing that the very oceans themselves and the dwellers of the deep are watching my back?? I just have some guy.... Armed with a jug of.... WATER???? What is he going to do for me, make sure I am well hydrated? Perhaps provide water for me to throw at those who would wish harm to me?? Perhaps provide a super soaker for the deed? Curse the shift of the firmament, and a curse to all of those in charge who just realized this!! (Emphatically shakes fist)

On a serious note, I had no idea the astrological and astronomical powers that be would change this so soon, let alone today. Thank you for letting me know this, although I am a bit disappointed. The bright side of this is that people can look at this as a new beginning, I guess. My only gripe is that now I am an Aquarius. Why must I be under the "waterboy" sign? (sighs) I liked being one with our oceanic brothers and sisters.... In the cosmic and abstract sense, of course. Guess this means I am prone to shark attacks now... :lol:

Could be worse. :D I loved being a Centaur Archer! XD Now....now I'm a hairy Greek dude wrestling a python. :) Well...okay. Final Fantasy reference though. XD See above.

so now I'm cancer? Soo... I can officially make crab jokes... most notably mudcrab references?

I wanna be Leo again! >.<

Crab jokes....must...not...start. :rofl:

Yeah... no, not buying it. I still take astrology with a grain of salt; but if I'm not a Virgo, then 1 + 1 ain't 2, either. Not that I'd mind being a Leo (there's a ton of Leo in my chart: rising sign, moon sign, and others), but I am what I am. Grandfathered in, or something.

I AM VIRGO. HEAR ME... ANALYZE. :D

Hah! I'm a "money-grubbing Sagitarius" and I always will be - I don't care what they say! The quote is actually from one of those silly categorization things you see to define what a person under a certain sign is like. I've picked up on the one for Sag's and I stick to it!! So there...

Edit: there is no friggin' way on this planet my husband is a Leo. Leo's are like the complete opposite of my husband... What were they smoking when they created this thing, anyway?

Edited by AndalayBay