Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StarX

[REQz] Shield Texture Ideas for a [WIPz]

44 posts in this topic

Will do that one, Manta! Including the raven. :thumbup:

How about gold and black, with a gold silhouette of a fish on the black sections?

You could probably use this image with a few filters and desaturation.

WDM-FISH-lg.jpg

How about gold and black, with a gold silhouette of a fish on the black sections?

You could probably use this image with a few filters and desaturation.

WDM-FISH-lg.jpg

Thanks! This will be the last request for Shield05 as we have more shields lined up that could use you guys input!

This will be the last request for Shield05

Aww, I wanted to give Hogwarts' emblem as an idea (not request!). Oh well, maybe it can be used on the other shields. ;)

Edited by ZuTheSkunk

Aww, I wanted to give Hogwarts' emblem as an idea (not request!). Oh well, maybe it can be used on the other shields. ;)

Ugh! Harry Potter? Oh my!

Not sure about this one, Zu. Aside from me being not a big Potter fan I also don't like using a logo that belongs to a company.

Ugh! Harry Potter? Oh my!

Not sure about this one, Zu. Aside from me being not a big Potter fan I also don't like using a logo that belongs to a company.

I'm not a fan of this either. But I thought that this arrangement - lion, snake, badger and the raven - would look fine on the shield. But if you think it's bad, then I don't insist. It's a wild idea anyway. ;)

Oh, you meant the general composition? I do like it, but I would have to create it myself. I think something like that is more suited for city banners that are put on buildings or are used in books.

Something like this, which is from the city of Amsterdam: EXAMPLE

Just a thought to fit the dragons in Skyrim, maybe you'd be interested in making a tribal dragon shield Starx? My dragon avatar is an example of one, but if you google it there are tons.

Sure. But I'll be putting it on another shield, John. We have enough textures for shield05 right now. Any color suggestions?

Sounds good Starx! :thumbup: Maybe green and black? Those are my favourite colours :)

Don't know if I'm still on time but what about a plain wood one? A nice, worn, wood texture would look good, I reckon.

Atm we're focusing on weapons, but that idea can be applied to the next shield :D