DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

PyFFI 2.1.7

l0new0lf331

Hello yet again.

So I'm running my PyFFI v2.1.7,watching it chew up my resources.I know I gotta get canned air to blow out my computers innards,and am going through everything I got to tweak some of the things I don't need,but I was wondering something.Before with v2.1.5 it didn't eat up so much of my CPU when I ran toaster.Now it eats up my CPU like it was candy so I was wondering if the exclusion of this line in the ini might cause that.

[options]

; set this to the number of cores you have

jobs = 4

With 2.1.5 I set it to 2 as I have a dual core.Was able to surf the web,watch a movie,or prep folders for PyFFIing.Is this needed for toaster to utilize resources better?Can I add it to the ini?Or is that option no longer supported.?

Edited by l0new0lf331

Actually that line isn't even in the 2.1.7 default ini.I was wondering if I could put it back in and change it to 2.

This is the default ini as I installed 2.1.7:

[main]

; default folder to toast

; should *not* end with a trailing slash

folder = ./in

[options]

; default source directory (for determining paths to write in destdir,

; usually identical to folder)

source-dir = ./in

; default destination directory

dest-dir = ./out

; resume support (if True, nifs that already exist in destination

; folder will be skipped)

resume = True

; if True, pause when done

pause = True

So that whole option is excluded in the default ini.Can I place it in,and where exactly?

Edited by l0new0lf331