DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #35

InsanitySorrow

Hello there!

Well it's been a long, long while. Due to real life duties and some changes in my life, I did not have the time to hang out on forums.

I decided to change career. I'm originally a video editor, but after finding out that I spent more time modding games than getting contract, I decided it might be time to switch to something I love to do. As such, I'm currently following Level Design intensive courses which end on May. After that, it's job finding! In the mean time, I'm also back in the modding scene since I must do as much as I can before sending my job applications. Montreal being one of the most important video gaming cities in North America, I think I should have too much difficulty finding a Level Designer job.

Funny though, I got called two weeks ago for a video editing contract for the UFC, which I accepted. It's funny that it's always when you decide to leave something for good that it comes back at you. :P

I spent a month in Germany last Summer. I loved that country, loved the people, loved pretty much everything. I visited only cities but next time I travel there again, I'll spend all my time in the wilds. Especially in the mountains to the south. They are a sight to behold.

So, to anyone who remembers me: Hail! I'm back!

To those who do not know me: Hail! It'll be fun to get to know and help each other .

Cheers!

Cliff :wicket:

P.S: I have to admit that Minecraft was also one of the causes for my inactivity on the forums. :smug:

It's Cliffworms! :woohoo: Been too long. Jello Bowl says hi. :P

Thanks for the kind comments guys. Great to see y'all again. :simba:

Hiya Cliff...welcome back. :pints: And good luck with your endevors.

:pints:

Is it dark beer? Tasty..

Btw, are you planning to continue your Oblivifall project?

Yup. Losing My Religion's newest (and possibly last) version is to be released in the next few days. Actually I just updated the thread here.

Good to hear from you again Cliff!

Interesting choice in change, maybe one day I shall be seeing your name appear in the credits of say... and Ubisoft game maybe! You never know!

I always found that as soon as I started working at one job it was like jobs litterally FELL into my lap, but when I was unemployeed they just seemed to be hiding from me :lmao:

Ubisoft, EA, THQ, Bioware, any company really. :clap:

Yeah that's Murphy's fault. Always blame that guy when things don't work!

It's Cliffworms! :woohoo: Been too long. Jello Bowl says hi. :P

Jello Bowl? :no:

Welcome back, Cliffworms :D

hehe, Jello, I think calling you "jiggle boy" would make me feel like I was saying something risqué. So, I'll just stick with "Jello" XD

Maybe that's why WhoGuru liked it? XD

Edit:

jiggle boy? doesnt seem to have the same ring too it like Jello.

I'm inclined to agree. Just 'Jello' sounds better as a nickname to a name which doesn't exactly make a lot of sense in the first place. :P

Edited by Jheuloh

Figured I better let people know of my inactivity lately :lmao:

Well after a week at the beach, I came straight back to university to start the new year, with classes, and my attempt this year to be more socialable to people on my floor has meant much less time to just relax on the computer.....and during those times Im generally looking to play a game. Also means annoyingly I've had no time to mod either, since by the end of a day Im just too tired to think about modding. Im normally online here in the background, just in lurker mode rather then chatting in the shouty.

Hopefully as I get back into the swing of things you'll see me more often.

Went on a picture taking spree today, had some fun with my right hand man, Clayman. XD

claymanpet1.th.jpg Clayman decided to go walking today. His little pet accompanied him. His pet, Hex Bug, is considerably faster than Clayman is.

claymanpet2.th.jpg "Play dead," says Clayman, "Good Bug!" :lol:

claymanpet3.th.jpg The incentive for Hex Bug to do tricks. Taco sauce!

claymanpet4.th.jpg Taco sauce tends to wind Hex Bug up like sugar does small children. He spun in circles inside Clayman's head for a few minutes.

In other news;

unoccupiedbin.th.jpg I haz a bin full of plant fertilizer. It'll have worms, pill-bugs, and plants soon enough. Living garbage disposals ftw. :P It's going to by my first attempt at creating an ecosystem in a box.

khalilunoccupiedterrari.th.jpg Khalil's terrarium, as of today. My tarantula will be the inheritor of the living space. It's going to look an awful lot like my compost bin project above (live plants, dirt, red-worms, pill-bugs, etc) once the tarantula obtains rights to the throne. :D

Edited by Jheuloh

Sigh, does anyone have a potion of dispel that works on real life? It's really been bugging me lately and I wish it would go away. I discovered that there really is a world beyond the front door and I don't care for it.

You can use your Mod Manager and deactivate "Real Life.esm"

Make sure to check your load order to see if no other modules depend on it! :smug:

You can use your Mod Manager and deactivate "Real Life.esm"

Make sure to check your load order to see if no other modules depend on it! :smug:

I tried that but there seems to be unresolved dependencies if I try to deactivate it. I may need to reinstall.