DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #35

InsanitySorrow

I'll tell ya, this particular installation for me is absolutely friggin' BUG RIDDEN. I haven't been able to find a patch for it either, mainly just work arounds, that are worse than the bugs themselves...... Where can I find a walkthru for a reinstallation of the Game of Life?

:heyyou:

I'll tell ya, this particular installation for me is absolutely friggin' BUG RIDDEN. I haven't been able to find a patch for it either, mainly just work arounds, that are worse than the bugs themselves...... Where can I find a walkthru for a reinstallation of the Game of Life?

Yeah, I'm really getting quite irritated with the amount of time I'm waiting for a proper bugfix to be released. I knew I shouldn't have gone with version 1.0, it always causes problems leaving us to effectively act as beta testers. Bah.

• 2 weeks later...

This is for Echonite to look at and maybe die a little inside from.

HQ:

Astorath The Grim - 220pts

Mephiston, Lord Of Death - 250pts

Elites:

Furioso Dreadnought - Upgrades; Blood Talons - Free. Magna-Grapple - +15pts - 140pts

Furioso Dreadnought - Upgrades; Blood Talons - Free. Magna-Grapple - +15pts - 140pts

Furioso Dreadnought - Upgrades; Furioso Librarian - +50pts. Magna-Grapple - +15pts. - 190pts (Psychic Powers: Wings of Sanguinius, Shield Of Sanguinius)

Troops:

Death Company Dreadnought - Upgrades; Blood Talons - Free. Magna-Grapple - +15pts - 140pts

Death Company Dreadnought - Upgrades; Blood Talons - Free. Magna-Grapple - +15pts - 140pts

Death Company x6 - Upgrades; Lemartes, Guardian Of The Lost - +150pts. Jump Packs - +75pts - 325pts

Death Company x5 - Upgrade; Dedicated Transport - Razorback - +55pts - 155pts

Death Company x5 - Upgrade; Dedicated Transport - Razorback - +55pts - 155pts

Heavy Support:

Dreadnought - Upgrades; Multimelta - Free - 105pts

Dreadnought - Upgrades; Assault Cannon - +10pts - 115pts

Dreadnought - Upgrades; 2x Twin-linked Autocannon - +15pts - 120pts

Fast Attack:

Baal Prediator - Upgrades; Hunter-Killer Missle- +10pts - 125pts

Baal Prediator - Upgrades; Hunter-Killer Missle- +10pts - 125pts

Baal Prediator - Upgrades; Flamestorm Cannon - Free. Heavy Flamers - +25pts - 140pts

Total Pts - 2725pts

That can easily be boosted to a 3000pts Army by replacing the Razorbacks with Landraiders!

Edit: I found a photo of my Death Company with Lemarts on a usb drive, the camera wouldn't focus correctly but they should be clear enough. Ignore the Chaos on the right they are painted by a pro and make mine look bad XD

img0642gi.jpg

img0643zre.jpg

Edited by Zayltsin

I've learned a new skill! XD I now know how to Crochet! LOL Ok so it's taken me almost four decades but dammit I've finally learned! :P

The blanket I'm working on! :wub:

Crochetting.jpg

and me considering what devious uses I can put my new found skill too:

101_0615.jpg

:evil: heh heh heh heh Combustible tea cozies here I come.

chainmail is interlocking rings.

I refuse to believe your vile calumny that chainmail isn't a form of knitting!

Not that I'm entirely sure what a calumny is. A sort of mole, I think. Or maybe a moose, I always get the two confused.

I refuse to believe your vile calumny that chainmail isn't a form of knitting!

Not that I'm entirely sure what a calumny is. A sort of mole, I think. Or maybe a moose, I always get the two confused.

The fun thing about facts are they don't require you to believe. They just are.

The fun thing about facts are they don't require you to believe. They just are.

I don't care. Take your facts and go away, and don't come back until you've replaced them with something silly. Edit: such as chainmail being made of spaghetti hoops. Now there's an idea: practical and tasty!

Edited by vometia