DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Community Picture Thread # 5

Beana

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That shirt totally says WhoGuru. XD

dakuupdateresize.jpg

It's Daku again. :P Last I measured, Daku was 7 1/2 inches in length, but Daku's probably gotten bigger since then. Took the picture today after he had some supervised exploration time, followed by filling up with crickets.

Edited by Jheuloh

Okies! New pic! XD Got a new shirt from Teefury.com...yes, I have a problem with that site but...but...the Firefly love!! Come on!

Aiming to misbehave! :evil:

I have a similar problem with Woot shirts. I have about 15 of them already...

This one is my most recent acquisition.

Super_Effectivekx1Detail.png

• 3 weeks later...

dakur.jpg

Daku says hi. I took the picture today just before the lights went out for the night & just after Daku finished shedding. Lots of lovely orange, especially on the face, and is now 9 1/2 inches in length. Age is 2 months & 19 days. The ginormous belly is from filling up on superworms and crickets. :P

Edit: Donnato has da TESA hat! :pints:

Edited by Jheuloh

• 2 weeks later...