DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

PC Offset Questions

ZuTheSkunk

I have a creature with PC Level Offset flag enabled. The Offset is set to 0, and the Calc Max is set to 12. I have two questions:

1) Does the creature will stop gaining greater health etc. once player reaches 12th level?

2) What I must type in the Health Mult if this creature is supposed to have 600 pts of health at the highest possible level? I'm not certain does I properly understand these calculations.

I have a creature with PC Level Offset flag enabled. The Offset is set to 0, and the Calc Max is set to 12. I have two questions:

1) Does the creature will stop gaining greater health etc. once player reaches 12th level?

2) What I must type in the Health Mult if this creature is supposed to have 600 pts of health at the highest possible level? I'm not certain does I properly understand these calculations.

1. Yes, the creature will stop advancing in stats once the player reaches level 12.

2. That field is a multiplier, and is multiplied with the creature's level to compute the final amount. So you'd want to set that multiplier to 50. Which at level 12 will produce 600 health. Just be aware though that a creature with that much health is going to take a long time to kill.

• Upvote 1

1. Yes, the creature will stop advancing in stats once the player reaches level 12.

2. That field is a multiplier, and is multiplied with the creature's level to compute the final amount. So you'd want to set that multiplier to 50. Which at level 12 will produce 600 health. Just be aware though that a creature with that much health is going to take a long time to kill.

Okay then, now I understand everything. Thank you very much! :thumbup: