DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

My introduction

DeathWarrior

I am DeathWarrior, and I was told about this site by some people on the Nexus forums. I'm currently making a mod which is complete with the exception of voice actors (I'll post more on that in the appropriate section). This mod is the first mod I'm making for public release. It's a quest mod which will also contain a new weapon model made by me and new enemies. My favorite game is Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion (when modded) but I've been playing Elder Scrolls games ever since Morrowind was released. Fallout 3 and New Vegas are both on my top 10 list as well (when modded).

• Upvote 1

Welcome to TESA DeathWarrior!

Your first mod is a voice acted quest to obtain a weapon? Where have I heard that before? :D

Definitely worth doing for your first mod if you're the ambitious type. And the good thing about starting with a small voice-acted quest it is that once finished, you would have tried doing a bit of everything, paving the way for something much bigger.

Did someone mention cookies? :cookie:

Thanks everyone! I like cookies!

Welcome to TESA. Hope you enjoy it here :). May we know what your mod is about?

That's meant to be a surprise until release, but I will say that it's inspired by a classic game from the mid 90's that's currently having a sequel made for it. :thumbup:

Welcome to TESA DeathWarrior!

Your first mod is a voice acted quest to obtain a weapon? Where have I heard that before? :D

Definitely worth doing for your first mod if you're the ambitious type. And the good thing about starting with a small voice-acted quest it is that once finished, you would have tried doing a bit of everything, paving the way for something much bigger.

Did someone mention cookies? :cookie:

The goal of the quest isn't necessarily to obtain a certain weapon, I was just saying that this weapon will be obtainable during the quest (if you survive the quest :lol: ). And my overall goal in making the mod is basically doing a bit of everything related to modding (making a model, texturing/retexturing, making a quest, voice acting, making dungeons, etc...), the only thing I can think of that I haven't done is animation.