DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Npc sheathing/unsheathing sword constantly

Mysterious Mr. Bear

Hi everyone, sorry for spamming the forum with topics recently, but my mod is literally DAYS from completion and this is my week off...

My problem is that after a scripted sequence, an NPC simply stands there sheathing and unsheathing their sword instead of fighting. I'm guessing this is something to do with the fact that I used a StartConversation command but I just don't know whats going on. I'll give you a break down of what happens:

First area- charater following player, combat is fine

second area reached- quest update causes character to swap to a "travel" package

character reaches traval location- script gives command to Start Conversation with other NPC

half way through convosation- lights go down

ending of convosation- secret door opens and zombies flood out.

In a desperate attempt to get it to work I tried telling her to start combat with the zombies, resurrect 1, and EVP. I also tried changing the travel package to a find package to start the conversation, and avoid the whole Startconversation thing, but no dice.

Is this a package problem? Hope someone can help...

Mysterious Mr. Bear :D :D

I would gladly, gladly do that! Thank god your replied, I was getting so stressed over this...

I will send you my Esp. but it relies on custom armour, that won't be a problem if your looking at scripts will it?

I will send it as soon as I'm back on my computer, thank you so much!

Mysterious Mr. Bear :D :D

Edited by Mysterious Mr. Bear