DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[RELz] The Sundered Keep

ub3rman123

Name: The Sundered Keep

Version: Dunno, really.

Requirements: Oblivion Patch 1.2.0.416

Author: ub3rman123

Download: TESNexus, (More mirrors later)

Title.jpg?t=1300184135

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rxwVHWrVEI

Description.png?t=1300184639

The Sundered Keep is a large quest mod that will take you from the swamps of Blackwood to the depths of the earth to the Sea of Ghosts. It's an epic quest chain, with tens of new enemies and monsters, possibly tens of new NPCs, and many unique rewards. Travel across the world to stop an ancient god from gaining a foothold in the long lost city of Witherstone. Meet interesting new characters, wield amazing new weaponry, and explore vast forgotten caverns and ruins.

Note.png?t=1300184641

I'm finally releasing this mod after ~6 months of work. Thanks to Ranakoa and David Brasher for starting the contest that got me into it. I'm posting this mod with the feeling of relief at finally getting it off my drive, because I'm somewhat sick of it by this point. If you like the mod, please don't forget to endorse/vote for the File of the Month!

There is a separate discussion tab for spoilers in the discussions area. Please use that if you think what you're saying might be a spoiler.

I have also added on a bug reports section. Sorry for the disorganization in the early stages of release. This is a mod I'm sick of by now. Download it!

Fetaures.png?t=1300184640

Hundreds of new models and textures!

A completely unique player home that can be relocated to literally anywhere you like!

Many new weapons and armor!

An intriguing questline and a stunning epic finish!

A gigantic multilevel dungeon with more fiends than you can wave a poleaxe at!

A wandering mage has discovered in her scrying that a long forgotten god, Leer, has recently discovered a loophole to access Tamriel, a relic from his last incursion. The mage will need your help in stopping Leer from entering the realm of mortals.

Beginning.png?t=1300184639

When the mod is loaded, a quest stage will appear, informing you that the mod is loaded. A minion of the mage's should start making its way towards you.

Known bugs

At one point, you're asked to sleep on a bed. There's not a recorded sound file for the section, so you'll just have to sit there for 8 seconds and pretend.

LEAVE YOUR COMPANIONS BEHIND! They can mess up the scripting, as well as getting stuck in areas when MoveTo is called on the player. I don't know how to make a MoveTo affect you and modded companions, so I have no choice.

I haven't received reports of it from other players, but I get a bug where the monster at the very beginning of the mod doesn't do anything, and instead just sits where it is. That's what I added in a quest marker to it for.

As with the previous, I have had AI problems with a few enemies, particularly the spirits of Leer and a certain group of pirates. They just sit there. This might be on other computers, but nobody's mentioned it yet.

The pirate clothing can mess up on a vanilla skeleton. If you're neither playing a best race nor using a compatibility/replacement skeleton, the pirate's gear will clip and fly around crazily. This is because the bottom of the coat is rigged to the tail bone, which is not present on the vanilla non-beast skeleton.

Cahne.png?t=1300228795

1.00: Release

1.05: Fixed a bug with Myria that caused crashing

Altered the Witherstone City world

Fixed a small bug with a note

Fixed scripting on a book

Credits.png?t=1300185741

All the people on the forums who've helped me with my problems! Among them: Pronam, WillieSea, Ranokoa, Alonsomartinez, and many others who my horrible memory can't remember. Thanks also goes to the BTA Guild on TESA & the beta testers on the Nexus for their thorough and extensive testing.

Treleth for the ingenious scripting on his Portable Tent mod

Zotman12 (Hentai) for resources used from Hentai Mania 2

Mr_Siika for his Necropolis resource*,Siege Engines* & Mr_Siika's Rocks*

Pale_Rider for Pirates Reloaded*

Sinblood for Ravenous Elegance* & Crimson Midnight*

Gizmodian for theUnderdark Unique Robes* & Sorceress Robes*

Andragorn for Andragorn's Weapons and Armors*

VanillaBeans and Hentai for Plate of the Shadow

Dall for the Fireglow Axe*

Oriphier for Real Umbra*

Necrospawn for Slayer's Sword Pack*

Throttlekitty for Rapier Set*

Stroti for Stroti's Static Alchemy Clutter*

Waalx for Realswords Bosmer*

Phitt for the Mad Mage's Tower*

Texian for Animated River Meshes*

Leo Gura for Lost Spires*

While I don't think I've missed anyone (And I've lost sleep trying not to), please message me or post in the comments section if I used your resources without putting up credit here.

Items with an asterisk are marked as modders' resources.

Edit: Woah, the GIMP'd titles look better on the TESA background. And yes, this is a blatant copy-paste of the ReadMe. I'm lazy.

Edited by ub3rman123

• 3 weeks later...

Version 1.15 is up! Those who have a previous version are strongly recommended to download it from the updates section for the numerous bugfixes it has. Please refer to the Version History in the ReadMe for more information.

I'll be uploading the mod here shortly now that I think I have all of the bugs out.

Edited by ub3rman123

• 2 weeks later...