DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[REQz] Piano for decoration

DsoS

I'm at work so I don't have much time to explain this...

I need to see if anyone has a piano or can create a piano.

It doesn't have to be a grand piano... just one of them older stand up styles you'd see in old houses or saloons in the old Western days.

It doesn't need to be played, nor does it need the foot push things at the bottom where a person sits at.

Anyone think they might be able to do this?

I don't need it right away, but will need it in the next two weeks or so.

Thanks in advance!

I placed your above pic in blender as a referance while I`m working. Yup already did that. Working on the turned legs and carvings. Ya think anyone`ll count to see if there`s actually 88 keys...? :rofl: The key layout will be interesting. This may take some time Ds I want it to be nice but I`m notgoing to get all OCD here.

I placed your above pic in blender as a referance while I`m working. Yup already did that. Working on the turned legs and carvings. Ya think anyone`ll count to see if there`s actually 88 keys...? :rofl: The key layout will be interesting. This may take some time Ds I want it to be nice but I`m notgoing to get all OCD here.

:lmao: its all good... I don't need it to look brand new, its going in a really old dusty, cob-webbed house :P

Sounds lke its going to be pretty nice.

Can't wait to see more pictures of it

Lol. I'm glad your having fun doing this. Next is a 400-pipe pipe organ. Lol jk

Heheh...I can do that..:P Might take awhile though. :rofl: Ok I`m heading home now from the cafe. Lots of small changes not really worth posting but I`m starting on the keyboard now. This should be interesting. :D Thanks folks.

I`m kinda taking my time on this part because if I don`t it`ll just wreck the rest of it. Hiya DR...you`ll have to talk to DsoS about releasing this...it was his REQz. :D Sorry folks not at picture stage yet.

Edited by donnato