DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

A Quest For Heaven is moving from Nexus

Firelady

Hello everyone

My name is Firelady and I intent in the near future to move my quest and adventure mods series - A Quest for Heaven - from Nexus to TES Alliance.

I need some hints about how to use the site ( upload files, images related, descriptions ).

Also, if somebody is interested in voice acting, male and female voices ( especially female ) for the final episode of the AQFH saga, please contact me.

Short story, glad I meet you TES Alliance.

Firelady

• Upvote 5

After browsing the forum I realized ( with joy) that I will be in the company of some very appreciated people ( Meo, AlexScorpion, ZOmbieUK and so on...sorry not to remember all ).

Reading all those posts make me feel ...better.

A tone of cookies for all of you ! :)

• Upvote 1

Hello and welcome to TES Alliance, Firelady! Although I didn't get a chance to play them, I'm familiar with your quest mod series for FO3 and some of the trouble you've had with it. I'm very glad to see you moving them here, TESA is an amazing place. I haven't kept up with FO3 mods for a while, did you decide to finish the 3rd episode? When I play through FO3 again sometime, I will definitely add your quests to my load order. :)

• 1 month later...

Your keeping me in suspense tooooooo long, I know great art takes time, I miss our chats, But I'm loving these mods you made, Tonight, I am starting all over and the only mods I am using are yours and Mine. Oh woops, yeah, one custom made weapons mod. Drop me an E when you get a chance. A lots has happened since last me met. :coffee: