DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[REQz] Custom Sign with Text

DsoS

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make me a custom sign?

I need the sign to say "Storage" without the quote-marks of course.

This link has the files already needed to edit

Unfortunately the front of the sign already has some text on it, so I'm not sure how you would go about deleting that :(

As for font, anything that is in Oblivion will work, as long as its easy to read, so no daedric please XD

Let me know please

Thank You :)

DSoS

Have to shut down for weather so have to close GIMP. Decided to just go ahead run off the image added version 02 (which I think looks better but just my opinion) just in case, so here it is. :down: You can choose which you like more and have at it. :)

[*Note- If you use this version you need to credit IS for the barrel image I used from his sign symbol resource ;) ]

aaDSoSFNSStorageSign02.7z

post-3-0-46413200-1303881367_thumb.jpg

Thank You DR!

Both looks good from the little I can see at the moment, at work and sneaking on and off every few seconds. Once I get a chance, at lunch, I'll check them out further.

You must be getting the weather we had Monday, be careful there those storms were strong.

Anyway, I'll be back on around 12 and look at the images better :pints:

okay DR, I got a chance to look at both, and both are great.

I think I can actually use both of them... The one with the image on it is perfect for this open storage area with lots of crates and barrels, you did great on that :thumbup:

for the other one I can use that for the Bravil Doormer things I have set for storage

Before I get V1, could you modify the text to be in the center of the sign, please (just move it up to the middle board)?

Great work and Thank You DR :salute: