DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Resetting my screen resolution in MGE

donnato

Ok so I installed MGE and amazingly it works great right out of the box. Except...when I kick up the screen rez to match my 1920X1080 monitor...it doesn`t seem to save and when I go into the MW start menu options for video it`s always set at the default 600 something and the max option I`m given is 1200 something which I select. I tried to see if there`s a setting in the .ini but...no soap. Any ideas??

Thanks Stoney. I`m pretty sure the direct x 9 stuff is there since MGE works perfectly exgept saving my rez adjustment.

EDIT: Ok folks I just got an info box when I moused over the "Change Screen Resolution" button. It sait that it might not work with non 4:3 aspect ratio settings marked with an ^...and 1920X1080 is. Seems like I have to live with 1280X960. It also seems others have been able to get this to work but on the other hand I sure don`t want things all stretched out. :P

Edited by donnato

• 2 months later...

Thanks Stoney. I`m pretty sure the direct x 9 stuff is there since MGE works perfectly exgept saving my rez adjustment.

EDIT: Ok folks I just got an info box when I moused over the "Change Screen Resolution" button. It sait that it might not work with non 4:3 aspect ratio settings marked with an ^...and 1920X1080 is. Seems like I have to live with 1280X960. It also seems others have been able to get this to work but on the other hand I sure don`t want things all stretched out. :P

You don't because you can use 1920x1080 resolution and to do it just use the 1920x1080* resolution from the pull down menu. That should work because I use it my self. :)