DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Servant NPCs

filledb

Before I even ask my next question, please be gentle if you consider it to be a stupid one, I am very new to modding (enjoying it thoroughly though).

Having said that my question is how does one make a servant NPC? Does such a thing exist?

The reason that I am asking this is that I built a nice little hide-out for my crew, in the form of an abandoned farmhouse just outside of Weye (thanks to these forums I can now build houses to suit my requirements. Blessings upon thee all!"

The house accommodates my crew and I put the NPC I made from the NPCs & AI Class into the house. Then it occurred to me that she would make an ideal cleaning lady to pick up the mess, sweep and do the dishes on a permanent basis. Now I am up to date and pretty familiar with what is available and I am sure that no one has created such an NPC apart from the maid in the Skingrad house and she doesn't seem to do much in the way of cleaning up.

I would be quite content if she just swept all day, although doing dishes would be nice.

This would be a really good idea (she added modestly)

We need more girls in Oblivion....

No such thing as a stupid question :)

This would need some form of tutorial since you'd need to do additional stuff ontop of creating AI packages :yes:, Can't remember what idle animations are in OB, but I think there is a sweeping one, but there aren't any dish cleaning animations around I don't think, so not sure that'll be possible.