DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Momos Way to TesA

Momo77

Hello everybody,

Some moths ago I thought to visit this forum but there were so much other things in my head. To be honest: I forgot it. Today Tamira tells me from her registration here so I could not wait longer.

Maybe some of you know me by my resources and my harbor expansion. I love to create new models, designing landscapes or towns, writing exciting storys and so on. I think I am a allrounder in modding Oblivion. If someone needs help, ask me. I will try to explain. ;)

I am from germany. Excuse me if I write something not understandable. However I like this language and most of the english speaking people are much more polite than most germans. There are only a few nice germans in the TES-Community I think. But this is only my oppinion. So the wind carried me here. :)

Momo

• Upvote 4

Hello Momo!

Nice that you found your way here, too. The TESA community is really nice and helpful, I found a new home here. :pints:

Perhaps you should make a WIP-Thread here too, to introduce your "Irthania"-Mod?

Edit: Oh I see you have already. I'm too slow. :D

Edited by Tamira

Hello and welcome Momo77. It`s always good to see folks from all over join us. Tamira has shown me to one of her sites in Germany and I managed the registration, then got tied up with life/Morrowind/blender/ etc. and got off the track. There`s alot to explore here and we can always use someone with good all around experience.

Here`s some supplies for your journey...:cookie4u: :cookie4u: :cookie4u: