9 replies to this topic

Leonardo

Leonardo

Ambassador

• Ambassadors
  • 232 posts
Greetings :wave:

Wrye Mash Stand Alone

First I must say thank you Wrye for the creation of Wrye Mash in the first place and to Melchor who have improve it a lot into Wrye Mash Stand Alone (the latest WMSA version). :bowdown:

Since GHF is currently down and Melchor's WMSA version (+1100 downloads) is hosted there I decided to bring it here to TESA too. Enjoy! :jellytime:

Official release thread is here and I know there is a lot of people over there who can help out if anyone needs assistance, so there is your best bet if you have a problem with WMSA. Of course I'll provide help as much I can here, but remember I don't know much about programming so I can't give you an exact answer when a python related error occurs. :)

Readme
Spoiler

This readme and the source code are included in the download with Wrye Mash Stand Alone. :)

Edit: Added pictures (one is an old feature) of the features that are included in WMSA (Download)

Edited by Leonardo, 14 June 2011 - 01:24 PM.

donnato

donnato

• Senior Allies
  • 3,843 posts

Users Awards
Hey cool Leonardo. Now I remember where I`ve heard your name. I haven`t been over to GHF for awhile and I hope all is well maybe just a bit of maintenance?? I`ve always been hooked on MW and since it`s getting fairly ancient, find alot of resources drying up. thank you for posting this here although I`m sorry it took Great House Fliggerty being down to get you here. :P Here`s some goodies anyways.. :cookie4u: :cookie4u: ...and thanks again..

Leonardo

Leonardo

Ambassador

• Ambassadors
  • 232 posts

Hey cool Leonardo. Now I remember where I`ve heard your name. I haven`t been over to GHF for awhile and I hope all is well maybe just a bit of maintenance?? I`ve always been hooked on MW and since it`s getting fairly ancient, find alot of resources drying up. thank you for posting this here although I`m sorry it took Great House Fliggerty being down to get you here. :P Here`s some goodies anyways.. :cookie4u: :cookie4u: ...and thanks again..

Thanks donnato. :D We have a custom over at GHF; have a nanar... :jellytime: :jellytime: :jellytime:

Anyway what has happen at GHF isn't gonna be easy to overcome that's for sure, but we'll managed because we are stubborn and a proud Community House of dedicated members who are trying to remember what's lost of a week postings and now re-posting everything. :D

donnato

donnato

• Senior Allies
  • 3,843 posts

Users Awards
Thanks Leo...wow I was hoping it was not so bad of a problem. I sympathize and know well the dedication of the membership there, Trying to remember a weeks worth of postings...man!...I can`t remember what I had for lunch sometimes...I doubt there`s anything but if I can help, let me know?..I like the nanners..I think someone sometime back named him Banoonoo...:rofl:

Leonardo

Leonardo

Ambassador

• Ambassadors
  • 232 posts
Thanks for the offer donnato. :D

However there is actually one thing I need more information about since WMSA is my first uploading here. And what I wonder about is how do I change the current permission of "Do not upload this file..." etc without my knowledge to let say... "Don't violate the GNU-GPL License agreement if you want to upload it elsewhere" or similar. Is it possible or not?

IMO it sounds a little odd consider the license status that WMSA already has now. :)

InsanitySorrow

InsanitySorrow

Global Moderator Captain

• TESA Team II
  • 7,841 posts

Users Awards

However there is actually one thing I need more information about since WMSA is my first uploading here. And what I wonder about is how do I change the current permission of "Do not upload this file..." etc without my knowledge to let say... "Don't violate the GNU-GPL License agreement if you want to upload it elsewhere" or similar. Is it possible or not?

When you edit/upload a file, if you look at the bottom of the screen you'll see a box labeled "Usage Rights/Permissions", place your legal stuff in there :D

Posted Image

Leonardo

Leonardo

Ambassador

• Ambassadors
  • 232 posts
I was probably to tired when I uploading it so I didn't notice that permission option. I'll do that and thanks InsanitySorrow. :)

Tigersong

Tigersong

Scout

• Allies Ad-Free
  • 582 posts
Greetings, Leonardo. This one wonders if you might provide a readme?

Leonardo

Leonardo

Ambassador

• Ambassadors
  • 232 posts

Greetings, Leonardo. This one wonders if you might provide a readme?

Hi there. :cookie:

Yes there is a readme included in both WMSA and in the download section. :D

Leonardo

Leonardo

Ambassador

• Ambassadors
  • 232 posts
The improvement that Melchor did with WMSA which was based on Wrye Mash 84 is now included in Yacoby's Wrye Mash 85 and there is also a Wrye Mash 86 dev beta available. :)

http://forums.bethso...wrye-mash-fork/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users