DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Wrye Mash Stand Alone (WMSA)

Leonardo

Greetings :wave:

Wrye Mash Stand Alone

First I must say thank you Wrye for the creation of Wrye Mash in the first place and to Melchor who have improve it a lot into Wrye Mash Stand Alone (the latest WMSA version). :bowdown:

Since GHF is currently down and Melchor's WMSA version (+1100 downloads) is hosted there I decided to bring it here to TESA too. Enjoy! :jellytime:

Official release thread is here and I know there is a lot of people over there who can help out if anyone needs assistance, so there is your best bet if you have a problem with WMSA. Of course I'll provide help as much I can here, but remember I don't know much about programming so I can't give you an exact answer when a python related error occurs. :)

Readme

-- readme.txt for Wrye Mash stand-alone executable --

-- D.C-.G 2009 --

*English*

This is Wrye Mash stand alone version.

All Python scripts and resources needed to use Wrye Mash have been embeded in the executable (mash.exe)

and the distribution.

So, you don't need to install Python and wxPython on your system, except if you want to mess with Wrye Mash

source code.

How to get the sources ?

Just unpack 'source.zip' !

How to (re)compile ?

Be sure to have installed all Python dependencies for Wrye Mash on your system.

Be sure to have installed py2exe 0.6.8 on your system.

Open a console, go to the sources folder and run 'setup.py'.

Notes

This stand-alone app have been compiled with distutils and py2exe.

To get more informations about Wrye Mash, please reffer to its own documentation.

To get more informations about distutils, please reffer to Python documentation.

To get more informations about py2exe, please reffer to http://www.py2exe.org/index.cgi/FrontPage.

*Français*

Ceci est la version autonome de Wrye Mash.

Tous les scripts et toutes les ressources Python nécessaires au fonctionnement de Wrye Mash sont inclues dans

l'éxécutable et la distribution.

Vous n'avez donc plus besoin d'installer Python et wxPython sur votre système, sauf si vous vouler travailler

les codes sources.

Comment obtenir les codes sources ?

Dézippez simplement 'sources.zip' !

Comment (re)compiler ?

Vous devez avoir installé sur voter système tous les fichiers et bibliothèques Python dont Wrye Mash a besoin.

Vous devez avoir installé py2exe 0.6.8 également.

Ouvrez un console de commandes, allez dans le répertoires des sources, et lancez 'setup.py'.

Notes

Pour plus d'informations sur Wrye Mash, veuillez consulter sa prope documentation.

Pour plus d'informations sur distutils, veuillez consulter la documentation de Python.

Pour plus d'informations sur py2exe veuillez consulter le site http://www.py2exe.org/index.cgi/FrontPage.

This readme and the source code are included in the download with Wrye Mash Stand Alone. :)

Edit: Added pictures (one is an old feature) of the features that are included in WMSA (Download)

Edited by Leonardo

Hey cool Leonardo. Now I remember where I`ve heard your name. I haven`t been over to GHF for awhile and I hope all is well maybe just a bit of maintenance?? I`ve always been hooked on MW and since it`s getting fairly ancient, find alot of resources drying up. thank you for posting this here although I`m sorry it took Great House Fliggerty being down to get you here. :P Here`s some goodies anyways.. :cookie4u: :cookie4u: ...and thanks again..

Hey cool Leonardo. Now I remember where I`ve heard your name. I haven`t been over to GHF for awhile and I hope all is well maybe just a bit of maintenance?? I`ve always been hooked on MW and since it`s getting fairly ancient, find alot of resources drying up. thank you for posting this here although I`m sorry it took Great House Fliggerty being down to get you here. :P Here`s some goodies anyways.. :cookie4u: :cookie4u: ...and thanks again..

Thanks donnato. :D We have a custom over at GHF; have a nanar... :jellytime: :jellytime: :jellytime:

Anyway what has happen at GHF isn't gonna be easy to overcome that's for sure, but we'll managed because we are stubborn and a proud Community House of dedicated members who are trying to remember what's lost of a week postings and now re-posting everything. :D

Thanks Leo...wow I was hoping it was not so bad of a problem. I sympathize and know well the dedication of the membership there, Trying to remember a weeks worth of postings...man!...I can`t remember what I had for lunch sometimes...I doubt there`s anything but if I can help, let me know?..I like the nanners..I think someone sometime back named him Banoonoo...:rofl:

Thanks for the offer donnato. :D

However there is actually one thing I need more information about since WMSA is my first uploading here. And what I wonder about is how do I change the current permission of "Do not upload this file..." etc without my knowledge to let say... "Don't violate the GNU-GPL License agreement if you want to upload it elsewhere" or similar. Is it possible or not?

IMO it sounds a little odd consider the license status that WMSA already has now. :)

However there is actually one thing I need more information about since WMSA is my first uploading here. And what I wonder about is how do I change the current permission of "Do not upload this file..." etc without my knowledge to let say... "Don't violate the GNU-GPL License agreement if you want to upload it elsewhere" or similar. Is it possible or not?

When you edit/upload a file, if you look at the bottom of the screen you'll see a box labeled "Usage Rights/Permissions", place your legal stuff in there :D

Legal.png

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...