DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Please Read: Hack attempts against Bethesda websites and forums

Witty

Yep, quite serious even. 200,000+ user records stolen. Oh, the humanity of all the email spam people are about to get :(

High time to install LastPass so I can scramble all my passwords. I hate this.

That many user records stolen. :blink:

Yes I've already been deleted several spam mail for a few days now. Do you have a link to LastPass?

No no no! My passwords are on two pieces of paper, one in a safe, the other hidden at my place. Theres no way im putting it all in a program that can ultimately be hacked.

Over the past weekend... now i know for sure it was kids. They cant hacked during school nights.

That many user records stolen. :blink:

Yes I've already been deleted several spam mail for a few days now. Do you have a link to LastPass?

Yep, it's actually closer to 300,000 users along with some sort of codes for Brink.

LastPass is a Firefox extension. Though after I checked into it I think I'll pass and just use Firefox's internal password management and use KeePass to generate them. Main reason being LastPass stores the information remotely, which is once you think about it about as dumb an idea as there can be for security.

Yep, it's actually closer to 300,000 users along with some sort of codes for Brink.

LastPass is a Firefox extension. Though after I checked into it I think I'll pass and just use Firefox's internal password management and use KeePass to generate them. Main reason being LastPass stores the information remotely, which is once you think about it about as dumb an idea as there can be for security.

Thanks for the tip about LastPass Arthmoor. I appreciate that. Have a cookie and a nanar... :cookie::jellytime:

I just bring the nanar custom from GHF to TESA.

This is even worse than I had thought I mean to mention the information about the BGSF admins and other stuff too such as the traffic logs are my worries right now.

Edited by Leonardo