DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

EA/BIOWARE hacked

Si-Shen

This is a general warning, EA and therefore Bioware was hacked, although they said nothing major was stolen some accounts may be comprimised, I know myself I got an e-mail forcing me to re-set my password because they disabled my account. You may want to change passwords just to be safe.

Edit:

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/6/index/7653193

for further information

Edited by Si-Shen

Don't know who it is, but honestly, if it is, I can't wait till some more lulzsec get caught, they act like they are doing it for a cause, that they are safe, but in the end, they are going to make enemies of people that have the power to harm them physically. They believe, too much in the hackers you see in movies. Fate is cruel to people like them and I won't feel pitty for them either.

I got the e-mail as well and reset my password. The IMF got hacked not long ago as well. That's a pretty serious breach of security and it makes you wonder what the limits of security are. Seems like there is no door that can't be kicked down.

Right-o Shen and why do they want to hurt US...we`re not the establishment...per se...

Because they are fightin the man, the establishment! what they fail to realize is that the establishment does not die, does not go away, they don't realize that they are using a nuclear bomb to take on one person in a city and that no matter how hard they try, that person will never be harmed.

They fail to realize that the more harm they cause to the users, the more hate for them builds, all it will take is one of them mentioning something to someone and that person having been burned and their best friend could become an enemy. Frankly, I wont feel pitty for them, when they are told they cant take part in todays society anymore because they can't use a PC after they are caught. Even fast food will be outside of their options now concidering how computerized it was only 6 years ago.