DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #36

InsanitySorrow

Wow. We could sure use some of that up this way. Would you be so kind as to ship some? Been HOT and DRY here.... it's rained a couple times, if you could even call it that..... just enough to make the grass wet, not enough to make the grass GREEN......

Have you called Enterprise rent-a-boat yet? Better hurry and get one while you can......

Sorry to deviate from the current topic...

Im looking to ask a girl Im friends with on a date tomorrow, but I have a feeling that when I go to I'll end up choking and not asking her (like I have done previously). Does anyone know of a good backup plan if that happens? aka, another good way to ask her without actually speaking?

To quote a famous beth saying..... Just ask her out. :D

Seriously, what's the worst that can happen? She says "No"? It isn't the end of the world. Have some confidence in yourself. Just ask her: "Would you like to go...... (insert place here) with me?" And then wait for an answer, don't hem and haw, don't second guess yourself. Just wait patiently for an answer. (be sure to look her in the eyes as well.)

@DaMage: you really need to just let things happen naturally... instead of bluntly asking for a date, just tell her your going to get coffee and see if she wants to go too. Really talk the coffee house up before hand. If she refuses (and she shouldn't if you've played your game right up until now), make her regret it later by mentioning all the good conversations you had and how good the coffee was... most girls love to be teased. Don't be the nice guy, be the fun guy who has a lot of options and doesn't care if she goes with you or not. Of course she really needs to have some sort of attraction for you already for any of that to work. I'd recommend reading "The Game" by style aka neil strauss, a story about how an average frustrated chump who turned himself into one of the world's best pick up artists. It's certainty helped me.

Edited by Rowan

@DaMage: you really need to just let things happen naturally... instead of bluntly asking for a date, just tell her your going to get coffee and see if she wants to go too. Really talk the coffee house up before hand. If she refuses (and she shouldn't if you've played your game right up until now), make her regret it later by mentioning all the good conversations you had and how good the coffee was... most girls love to be teased. Don't be the nice guy, be the fun guy who has a lot of options and doesn't care if she goes with you or not. Of course she really needs to have some sort of attraction for you already for any of that to work. I'd recommend reading "The Game" by style aka neil strauss, a story about how an average frustrated chump who turned himself into one of the world's best pick up artists. It's certainty helped me.

Well we've been going places and hanging together for the last few months, me asking was more of just seeing if she wanted to take it any further.

Im pretty sure when she says its because of uni work she means it, considering it her final year and she is one of those high achiever people. Me asking her hasnt effected ouir friendship at all, depending what she does at the end of the year, I'll ask again then.

well I wish you the best of luck mage, I'm sure things will work out for you :)

while we're on the subject of dating/pick ups:

[warn=Link Removed]Double check links before posting them here, this one contained swearing.[/warn]

Since we were discussing a form of sithis I found this from another game I play Guild wars's own Grenth, the most feared god aside from Abaddon and Dhuum

%22Grenth%22_concept_art.jpg

Dhuum the old god of death

Dhuum_concept_art.jpg

Modeling nightmare sure, but the overall look? Definitely worthy of the most feared deity in Nirn