DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #36

InsanitySorrow

Some of the changes I like, some of the changes I don't....... what they have done for creatures sounds good. I like going and stealing resources though. A 'feature' I would like to see, is when you capture a town, you get a percentage of that players resources, based on how many towns he has left, if you take his last town, you get all of them......

Does the player actually have to go to a town, to use the portal?

Converting towns is a way cool feature....... I never had much use for some of the towns. (I usually played towers. and tried to start with Solmyr. That chain lightning spell in the beginning of the game was great.)

Random post about a PC :D

Llinky.

Would you say teh PC in that link is worth the price £350 = $570

Not sure what kind of i5 it is, so will need to find that out, and I'd probably sell the 6850 on it's own and buy a 560Ti even if it ends up costing me more.

Opinions are welcome :D.

Yes

Im liking the 'Oblivion Drive' on your compute DsoS.

I never let mine get into the red, i've always had a another harddrive before.....on that note that...my desktop's OS is installed on what use to be the drive from a small external.....i really need to upgrade that.

F3GOTY01.png

F3GOTY02.png

I got that yesterday for 20 euro. Now I just have to wait for the horsepower to play it with the correct eye-candy. It's the portuguese version (manual in portuguese, game in english).

I know I'm two to three years late to the party but better late than never ;). I plan on doing this with Skyrim and New Vegas. I know it requires a good deal of restraint :whistle:

Here is something I though was rather cool.

http://deaddrops.com/

In short, this is a project where people can plant flash drives anywhere, and anyone with a portable computer can access these caches of data, drop things off, see what others have left, etc. Its almost like geo-caching.

The idea is that you can have an offline network for file sharing, or you can plant drives around for yourself.

Theres one down-town from where i live, so I may go check it out tomorrow.

In short, this is a project where people can plant flash drives anywhere, and anyone with a portable computer can access these caches of data, drop things off, see what others have left, etc. Its almost like geo-caching.

The idea is that you can have an offline network for file sharing, or you can plant drives around for yourself.

Dark Brotherhood in the 21st century? I think so.

On a more serious note, it does sound like a good idea but, just like everything else, it has to be used for good. The USB port could use a little cover, though, if it's in an exterior cell...

What on earth.... :question:

Check this, note the vast amount of empty unused space

~~~SNIP the spoiler image~~~

Been backing up all my dvd's/blu-ray discs without compression (most sizes are from 10-20gb per disc). I'm tired/too lazy, to grab the disc and put it in the cup holder... err, I mean disc tray. So I decided to start backing them up :P

I don't know, I mean the idea is cool... but it could easily contain viruses/trojans/etc.... I wouldn't feel comfortable about doing this XD

though it IS a pretty cool original idea.

----

opps crap... sorry about the double post :(

------

so not to Triple post XD.....

I was digging through some REALLY old folders and files, and found this little fun text file, within it is the code below.... for anyone who knows programming well or even a little bit might get it... for others, just read it carefully and making fun of Microsoft's "Bug Issues" in all their programs/OS's

/**

* (c) 2007 Misrocoft Corp.

* All rights reserved

*/

#include "osx_tiger_features.h";

class WindowsVista extends WindowsXP implements Nothing

{

boolean beta = true;

WindowsVista()

{

checkIfHardwareIsCompatible();

/** Ok. The idiot seems to have

* some high end hardware.

* Lets make his life miserable

*/

runInternetExplorer7();

}

void checkIfHardwareIsCompatible()

{

/*

* Lets make sure that half the world

* cannot run this os while

* we fix all the bugs

*/

if((installedRam < 2GB) ||

(processorSpeed < 4GHz))

{

MessageBox("Your System does not seem

to be capable of running zero err.. aero glass

and the like. Please upgrade

the hardware and try again.");

WaitTillPoorGuyReadsTheMessage();

bsod();

}

}

void runInternetExplorer7()

{

IE7 ie7 = new IE7();

ie7.featureSet = firefox_features

+ safari_features

+ opera_features + lot_of_bugs;

ie7.run();

WaitWhileThePoorGuyLooksAtTheNewInterface();

bsod();

}

/**

* return true when product is stable.

*/

boolean isReadyForRelease()

{

int lastReportedNumberofBugs = 3457888E+08

int totalNoOfNewFeatures = 600;

boolean readyForRelease = false;

sendFeatureSetToMarketingGuys();

while (marketingGuysAreAtIt)

{

Thread fixBugsWhileInBeta

= new fixBugsWhileInBeta();

fixBugsWhileInBeta.assignProgrammer(oneBug);

fixBugsWhileInBeta.start();

if(programmersAreNotSufficient)

{

hireFromXBOXDivision();

}

if(aMonthHasPassed)

{

annouce("Windows Vista Consumer

Version Will be delayed by one more month");

dropAFewFeatures();

totalNoOfNewFeatures =

totalNoOfNewFeatures - 10;

}

/** Boss strictly told me that we should

* not have more than * 7000 bugs

* when we ship the item

*/

if(lastReportedNumberOfBugs-- == 7000)

return true;

}

}

int main(void)

{

WindowsVista vista = new WindowsVista();

vista.runWindowsXP();

return plentyOfMoneyforBilly;

}

}

I don't know, I mean the idea is cool... but it could easily contain viruses/trojans/etc.... I wouldn't feel comfortable about doing this XD

though it IS a pretty cool original idea.

Yeah, that is a possibility. Though anyone using the "network" should be smart enough to ensure nothing like that happens, not be that much of a... person...

Yeah, that is a possibility. Though anyone using the "network" should be smart enough to ensure nothing like that happens, not be that much of a... person...

very true and its up to the person(s) using the "network" to make sure they are updated on their security (for the known stuff that is)