DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Music Video Thread # 2

InsanitySorrow

Saw this on MSN and thought some might enjoy this girl's take on a couple of games. Her dancing while playing is really terrific in a number of her other videos.

Skyrim Video

Zelda Medley

[media=]

Edited by Arion

• 2 weeks later...

It's an amazing song in itself - but the video is so appropriate and really got a depth !

By the way, who came up with the idea for this thread ? :) Brilliant !

Edit: At first I didn't like the beggining as well, but this song is a must to hear all the way through !

Edited by Avishays

• 2 weeks later...

Marina & The Diamonds = Brilliant singer, amazing voice. She's also very clever, every song she writes has a very deep meaning, she's not just another pop star. :D Love her music, because she's different to everything else out there; very unique.

Her new album just came out in America yesterday, and is currently at #12 in the album charts I think. (Album is called "Electra Heart.")

(Btw, right now you can get this song for free by signing up to her newsletter on her official website, I don't know how long until the offer runs out though.)

Marina & The Diamonds - Homewrecker Live Acoustic (

)

And also, a song from her last album, "The Family Jewels."

Marina & The Diamonds - Obsessions

Just thought I'd share her, because right now I'm addicted to her new album. :) (And her old one. :lmao: )

Edited by Mannimagnus

• 3 weeks later...

Since arion like Pink Floyd then why not post their most famous song.

Hah, I remember that being in the charts just as I started secondary school. Perhaps not the most cheerful Christmas no. 1 single of all time. :lol:

Interesting to see John Miles there, one of the few famous people to have gone to the same school as me.

As you? :blink: How come?

I grew up in the same town. He's nearly 20 years older than me, though, so I didn't actually meet him. The only other guy I can think of offhand is Alan Price of The Animals (well, technically: he was actually on the other school site.)

Edited by vometia