DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Halloween Challenge 2011: Arkay's Asylum

DarkRider

• 2 weeks later...

Statistics as of 09:14 AM Sundas, 23rd day of frostfall, E2011

AllChallengers   ||| OF03         ||| TESA03        | TESA02           | TESA01

||| was 13 Comp  ||| 9 Comp        | 18 Comp          | 11 Comp

|||              |||               |                  |

'DsoS             ||| DsoS         ||| DsoS          | DsoS             |

Olterin          ||| Olterin      ||| ------------- |                  |

Zabre            ||| Zabre        ||| Zabre         |                  |

Khettienna       ||| Khettienna   ||| ------------- |                  |

Hanaisse         ||| Hanaisse     ||| ------------- |                  |

Halperin         ||| Halperin     ||| Halperin      |                  |

Mannimagus       ||| Mannimagus   ||| Mannimagus    | Mannimagnus      | Mannimagnus

DarkWarrior      ||| DarkWarrior  ||| DarkWarrior   |                  |

the_manta        ||| the_manta    ||| the_manta     | the-manta        | the-manta

SomeWelshGuy     ||| SomeWelshGuy ||| SomeWelshGuy  | SomeWelshGuy     |

JulianSull       ||| JulianSull   ||| JulianSull    | JulianSull       |

Metallicow       ||| Metallicow   ||| Metallicow    |                  |

Critterman       |||              |||               |                  | Critterman

Yevic            |||              |||               | Yevic            | Yevic

PacificMorrowind |||              |||               | PacificMorrowind | PacificMorrowind

Vouivre          |||              |||               | Vouivre          |

Arthmoor         |||              |||               | Arthmoor         |

Kroot9525        |||              |||               | Kroot9525        |

WillieSea        |||              |||               | WillieSea        | WillieSea

Arion            |||              |||               | Arion            |

WhoGuru          ||| WhoGuru      ||| ------------- | WhoGuru          | WhoGuru

Xinimator        |||              |||               |                  | Xinimator

Da Mage          |||              |||               | Da Mage          | DaMage

BadCompany       |||              |||               |                  | BadCompany

Windmill Tilter  |||              |||               |                  | Windmill Tilter

John             |||              |||               | John             |

nottlong         |||              |||               | nottlong         |

Mishaxhi         |||              |||               | Mishaxhi         |

donnato          |||              |||               | donnato          |

The Phobia List

Good luck to all!

Edited by Metallicow

Statistics as of 09:14 AM Sundas, 23rd day of frostfall, E2011

AllChallengers   ||| OF03         ||| TESA03        | TESA02           | TESA01

||| was 13 Comp  ||| 9 Comp        | 18 Comp          | 11 Comp

|||              |||               |                  |

'DsoS             ||| DsoS         ||| DsoS          | DsoS             |

Olterin          ||| Olterin      ||| ------------- |                  |

Zabre            ||| Zabre        ||| Zabre         |                  |

Khettienna       ||| Khettienna   ||| ------------- |                  |

Hanaisse         ||| Hanaisse     ||| ------------- |                  |

Halperin         ||| Halperin     ||| Halperin      |                  |

Mannimagus       ||| Mannimagus   ||| Mannimagus    | Mannimagnus      | Mannimagnus

DarkWarrior      ||| DarkWarrior  ||| DarkWarrior   |                  |

the_manta        ||| the_manta    ||| the_manta     | the-manta        | the-manta

SomeWelshGuy     ||| SomeWelshGuy ||| SomeWelshGuy  | SomeWelshGuy     |

JulianSull       ||| JulianSull   ||| JulianSull    | JulianSull       |

Metallicow       ||| Metallicow   ||| Metallicow    |                  |

Critterman       |||              |||               |                  | Critterman

Yevic            |||              |||               | Yevic            | Yevic

PacificMorrowind |||              |||               | PacificMorrowind | PacificMorrowind

Vouivre          |||              |||               | Vouivre          |

Arthmoor         |||              |||               | Arthmoor         |

Kroot9525        |||              |||               | Kroot9525        |

WillieSea        |||              |||               | WillieSea        | WillieSea

Arion            |||              |||               | Arion            |

WhoGuru          ||| WhoGuru      ||| ------------- | WhoGuru          | WhoGuru

Xinimator        |||              |||               |                  | Xinimator

Da Mage          |||              |||               | Da Mage          | DaMage

BadCompany       |||              |||               |                  | BadCompany

Windmill Tilter  |||              |||               |                  | Windmill Tilter

John             |||              |||               | John             |

nottlong         |||              |||               | nottlong         |

Mishaxhi         |||              |||               | Mishaxhi         |

donnato          |||              |||               | donnato          |

The Phobia List

Good luck to all!

Whats all this mean???

Challengers!

I have extended the deadline for entries to the 26th , 11:59pm EST in hopes that I might receive more than 2 finished entries. :unsure: We had some withdrawals, and some extension requests, and only two completed entries, I'm not certain at this point if the Halloween challenge will fly this year, I think we may have lost too much interest to Skyrim's approaching release. We'll see where we stand on the 26th, I will continue modding the core with the intent to finish. Those of you who submitted if you'd like to make additional changes to your entries you are welcome to do so until this new deadline. :good:

*pant* *pant* It's almost 5am here, and I'm just writing the help file :lmao: I'm glad I checked here, I can get some sleep now! Hopefully with the extra time I can work on some of the issues I couldn't fix and bring back some of the features I had to get rid of :)

Anyway, rest assured that by the 26th, you will have a finished entry from me :yes:

Six. If those promises are fulfilled, I'll roll with 6 entries and pad the core to stretch it. If I end up with less than 6 on the 26th though, the Challenge will be canceled as I can't really expend the time, nor the resources and time of the tech team, trying to fill out that dungeon. See it's a bit of a gamble. I could have filled in some stuff and stretched out those 3 entries if I'd had more time, the full time I set for myself. But the challengers asked for more time so they have it, it's taken from mine. Either they make good or I'm out of time to fill it in myself. Let's hope they do a good job :good: