Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkRider

Halloween Challenge 2011: Arkay's Asylum

80 posts in this topic

Lets get some discussion going in here- I need to get into the mentality :evil: What kind of progress have the rest of you folks made? I fear I may be behind :P

Again.

I know I'm behind, but I can't say what or why or anything about that... I don't wanna get disqualified :lmao:

A 23MB resource pack has been delivered to challengers, this should help with the gruesomeness of the entries to come forth this year :evil:

:woohoo:..This is going to be so great..I know you all will come up with some fantastic entries...:clap:

I don't know how many challengers have looked into the resource pack yet, but it is really fantastic, good job resource makers :D

Ok, Now that you guy's are All through with Your parts on that Other mod, You've Only got Thirteen days left to get this thing going... :icecream:

Statistics as of 09:14 AM Sundas, 23rd day of frostfall, E2011

AllChallengers   ||| OF03         ||| TESA03        | TESA02           | TESA01

||| was 13 Comp  ||| 9 Comp        | 18 Comp          | 11 Comp

|||              |||               |                  |

'DsoS             ||| DsoS         ||| DsoS          | DsoS             |

Olterin          ||| Olterin      ||| ------------- |                  |

Zabre            ||| Zabre        ||| Zabre         |                  |

Khettienna       ||| Khettienna   ||| ------------- |                  |

Hanaisse         ||| Hanaisse     ||| ------------- |                  |

Halperin         ||| Halperin     ||| Halperin      |                  |

Mannimagus       ||| Mannimagus   ||| Mannimagus    | Mannimagnus      | Mannimagnus

DarkWarrior      ||| DarkWarrior  ||| DarkWarrior   |                  |

the_manta        ||| the_manta    ||| the_manta     | the-manta        | the-manta

SomeWelshGuy     ||| SomeWelshGuy ||| SomeWelshGuy  | SomeWelshGuy     |

JulianSull       ||| JulianSull   ||| JulianSull    | JulianSull       |

Metallicow       ||| Metallicow   ||| Metallicow    |                  |

Critterman       |||              |||               |                  | Critterman

Yevic            |||              |||               | Yevic            | Yevic

PacificMorrowind |||              |||               | PacificMorrowind | PacificMorrowind

Vouivre          |||              |||               | Vouivre          |

Arthmoor         |||              |||               | Arthmoor         |

Kroot9525        |||              |||               | Kroot9525        |

WillieSea        |||              |||               | WillieSea        | WillieSea

Arion            |||              |||               | Arion            |

WhoGuru          ||| WhoGuru      ||| ------------- | WhoGuru          | WhoGuru

Xinimator        |||              |||               |                  | Xinimator

Da Mage          |||              |||               | Da Mage          | DaMage

BadCompany       |||              |||               |                  | BadCompany

Windmill Tilter  |||              |||               |                  | Windmill Tilter

John             |||              |||               | John             |

nottlong         |||              |||               | nottlong         |

Mishaxhi         |||              |||               | Mishaxhi         |

donnato          |||              |||               | donnato          |

The Phobia List

Good luck to all!

Edited by Metallicow

The time is nigh...

Fortunately, my mastery of chronomancy (read: living in GMT) means I essentially have as long as I can stay up to finish :P

Statistics as of 09:14 AM Sundas, 23rd day of frostfall, E2011

AllChallengers   ||| OF03         ||| TESA03        | TESA02           | TESA01

||| was 13 Comp  ||| 9 Comp        | 18 Comp          | 11 Comp

|||              |||               |                  |

'DsoS             ||| DsoS         ||| DsoS          | DsoS             |

Olterin          ||| Olterin      ||| ------------- |                  |

Zabre            ||| Zabre        ||| Zabre         |                  |

Khettienna       ||| Khettienna   ||| ------------- |                  |

Hanaisse         ||| Hanaisse     ||| ------------- |                  |

Halperin         ||| Halperin     ||| Halperin      |                  |

Mannimagus       ||| Mannimagus   ||| Mannimagus    | Mannimagnus      | Mannimagnus

DarkWarrior      ||| DarkWarrior  ||| DarkWarrior   |                  |

the_manta        ||| the_manta    ||| the_manta     | the-manta        | the-manta

SomeWelshGuy     ||| SomeWelshGuy ||| SomeWelshGuy  | SomeWelshGuy     |

JulianSull       ||| JulianSull   ||| JulianSull    | JulianSull       |

Metallicow       ||| Metallicow   ||| Metallicow    |                  |

Critterman       |||              |||               |                  | Critterman

Yevic            |||              |||               | Yevic            | Yevic

PacificMorrowind |||              |||               | PacificMorrowind | PacificMorrowind

Vouivre          |||              |||               | Vouivre          |

Arthmoor         |||              |||               | Arthmoor         |

Kroot9525        |||              |||               | Kroot9525        |

WillieSea        |||              |||               | WillieSea        | WillieSea

Arion            |||              |||               | Arion            |

WhoGuru          ||| WhoGuru      ||| ------------- | WhoGuru          | WhoGuru

Xinimator        |||              |||               |                  | Xinimator

Da Mage          |||              |||               | Da Mage          | DaMage

BadCompany       |||              |||               |                  | BadCompany

Windmill Tilter  |||              |||               |                  | Windmill Tilter

John             |||              |||               | John             |

nottlong         |||              |||               | nottlong         |

Mishaxhi         |||              |||               | Mishaxhi         |

donnato          |||              |||               | donnato          |

The Phobia List

Good luck to all!

Whats all this mean???

Challengers!

I have extended the deadline for entries to the 26th , 11:59pm EST in hopes that I might receive more than 2 finished entries. :unsure: We had some withdrawals, and some extension requests, and only two completed entries, I'm not certain at this point if the Halloween challenge will fly this year, I think we may have lost too much interest to Skyrim's approaching release. We'll see where we stand on the 26th, I will continue modding the core with the intent to finish. Those of you who submitted if you'd like to make additional changes to your entries you are welcome to do so until this new deadline. :good:

*pant* *pant* It's almost 5am here, and I'm just writing the help file :lmao: I'm glad I checked here, I can get some sleep now! Hopefully with the extra time I can work on some of the issues I couldn't fix and bring back some of the features I had to get rid of :)

Anyway, rest assured that by the 26th, you will have a finished entry from me :yes:

Oooh goody! :clap: I'm really looking forward to this year's challenge! There's nothing better than a dark room; loud speakers and a Halloween Challenge from TESA!

So how many challengers do we stand at now, counting those who have finished and offered assurances?

Six. If those promises are fulfilled, I'll roll with 6 entries and pad the core to stretch it. If I end up with less than 6 on the 26th though, the Challenge will be canceled as I can't really expend the time, nor the resources and time of the tech team, trying to fill out that dungeon. See it's a bit of a gamble. I could have filled in some stuff and stretched out those 3 entries if I'd had more time, the full time I set for myself. But the challengers asked for more time so they have it, it's taken from mine. Either they make good or I'm out of time to fill it in myself. Let's hope they do a good job :good:

So no pressure then? :lmao: Don't worry, I'm sure we will get this together! I for one can be sure that my entry is the best of the three Halloween challenge entries I've done. Not the highest accolade ever, but at least it's something.

Wow, Can't you Extend the Release a couple days, if it would help?? :oblivion:

Just as a note, pretty much finished my entry now. Just tidying up and trying to make things a tad scarier. It'll be sent to you within the deadline :)

Bump! Isn't it Halloween today? So when can we see this baddie released? :candle:

/D

Im doing my best to finish my part as quickly as i can, real life caught up with me this week and has delayed my work. But im not giving up.