Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkRider

Halloween Challenge 2011: Arkay's Asylum

80 posts in this topic

Ohh, and I who was sure it was halloween tonight :question: Really looking forward to this mod :popcorn:

Ohh, and I who was sure it was halloween tonight :question: Really looking forward to this mod :popcorn:

Well, it came real Close to not Happening this year, and I would Much rather see it Delayed for However long, than not at all... :good:

Well, it came real Close to not Happening this year, and I would Much rather see it Delayed for However long, than not at all... :good:

Aye, you speak of wise words. Rather delayed than not happening at all :yes:

This really is a huge effort, but I suppose a lot of fun too!! :cookie4u:

Not sure how this will release today, there's just too much left, I didn't have nearly the time I needed to do the job. Lilith is working on testing the levels, I'm still tweaking the exterior of the Asylum after struggling with install issues for the last two days. Meo is still working on his bits, haven't even begun pulling it all together. But we'll see how it goes today. :bringit:

Woot can't wait! Wish I coulda come up with some idears for this but i couldn't :(

Wow...looking good Rider... if it takes a bit longer I know it`ll be well worth it...:pints:

it is indeed looking nice. thanks for all the work by everyone.

As someone who loves scary things from an artistic standpoint, that's just plain awesome =D

and from someone with an artistic viewpoint who is very scared of scary things, it is also plain awesome :)

Seeing's how this is Probably the Last one of these to be released for Oblivion, would it be Possible to have it so a Modder could Add to it say Next year?? :icecream:

that would be fun. I second that idea of releasing the house as a resource.

Yes Meo's resource work on Arkay's Asylum is bound to make it public, and what I could build with this stuff. I seriously wish I had like 3 extra months to just fill this thing out with all the gruesomeness it can take XD

You Could allways do Staged Releases, a little now, then add some, then a little more, then... :dance:

Just an update. Progress on the Halloween mod is going well, it's all together now, just needs some debugging work. Not trying to race Skyrim to release, but as soon as she's done, I'll put it up. :good:

Sorry to hear this was Cancelled, but I'm glad to hear what's finished will be available. I suspect Someone will manage some degree of handholding where required... :icecream: