DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Beautiful Setup

nankura

Hey guys. im not sure if this is the right section :D. the mod section seemed to be for posting new releases/mod info and not questions

Ok basically i saw this post

and i was simply. jaw dropped by the beautiful graphical background in the first pic. the sunglare. smootheness of the faces/looks

I was wondering how i could achieve a similiar setup basically. i have done my homework, i know about rens, beautiful people , etc. but theres so many mods, hairs, etc out there that i just get lost haha. so yea

What im trying to achieve, is better graphics. performance tweaks - i have a fairly high end system. AMD Phenom 2 955/GTX 460 NVIDIA along with a great looking female character. something similiar to that post. the characters maybe Mia and Kay

now ofcourse. i dont want to copy them exactly :P, vicki obviously put a major amount of work into those. but i would love to get something similiar. with custom clothing ,weapons , and cool anime-ish stuff and "beautiful" stuff

See. heres the confusion - i want to get this effect in the least amount of mods possable. or maybe mods with these features all compact into one esp or mod. i really dont want to have 50-100 mods in the modlist, id rather 10-20 max.

Any help would be appreciated :D

I suspect that a lot of postprocessing work went into these screenshots. I've never seen Oblivion look THAT good in game.

If you want a lot of control over your in game graphics, there's this mod, "screen effects":

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16323

It gives you a lot more control over brightness, contrast, saturation, shadows, that kind of thing.