DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Reclaiming Sancre Tor: Support

DarkRider

not sure if this is a bug or if i'm just missing something.

i'm doing the wind curse quest. i've beaten the king bear & guards, etc. i am supposed to open the stalrim tomb locked away in that room right? if so, i can't figure out how. if not then what am i suppose to do? or am i missing some item i need first? about the only thing i haven't done is flung fireballs at the thing.

nm, i guess i missed some convo, must have accidentally double tapped past some dialogue I needed to hear.

Edited by Casper

I have great difficulties with the quest „Spies like us“.

Bruin tells me to lead him to the Imperial City and so I did (fast travel of course) but whereever I lead him there he had nothing else to say but that we should go to the IC. Only after several reloadings of the horse travel he suddenly had another topic after going through the city gates and lead me to the foaming flask. Inside of the pub I spoke to him again, he has answers to many questions but then nothing more happens. There is a man sitting at a table nearby but he tells me he has business with Bruin. But Bruin is standing there doing nothing and he has nothing more I can talk about.

A am stuck, what must I do?

@John;

As shown on the map, from the Patriarch room there's a hallway up some stairs and along a balcony. When you reach the end, there's a hidden door in the wall that you won't see with your crossfire as an activator. Just activate the wall on the right.

Ok. So. Spies Like Us. Bruin told me to go to the IC. So I did. We rode all the way to the main stables, I dismount. He doesn't, and when I entered the city, he isn't following as expected. I went back out and waited. Waited for quite some time even. So is there something special I need to do in order to get him to climb down and keep following me?

He's got an AI bug. Package aaRCBruinEatLateCRT has no conditions other than the schedule. Sure enough, we're outside the IC between 9am and 12pm and he's trying to go eat at Cloud Ruler because of it, but oddly is getting terribly stuck. I'm not even sure he should still have this package as the one above it has conditions and it's times would overlap.

He's got an AI bug. Package aaRCBruinEatLateCRT has no conditions other than the schedule.

That pack is old garbage, thought I had them all nuked in v 1.0.3, I'll do it now and post 0.4 :good:

[EDIT] I'm not seeing this one on Bru in current v 1.0.3 so if you're still ref calling it in your game it could be save data or old version maybe? :shrug: Originally those post MQ CRT packs were conditioned, but he was running them anyway, so I removed them and used a stunt double for the post MQ stuff.

Two minor bugs to report. One, the Wind Stone Blade spirit doesn't disappear after claiming the wind stone. And when following Tiber to where the Oracle is being held, he gets held up at the steps just before the ship.

I've added a backup disable to the Wind accursed for v 1.0.4 thanks for the note. :good: For Tiber, not much I can do there, NPCs by design can potentially hang up anywhere. The pathing is good, the steps are low for easy use, he generally has no issue, don't think I can do anything more on that one. :read:

@Tamira;

RST Wiki answer.

It sounds like you are being impatient. Let things happen. :)

I did look at the Wiki and I think I have been patient. Waited for 24 hours and more. People come and go. But Bruin stands there and the man keeps drinking ale. Nothing else happens. :shrug:

Edited by Tamira

[EDIT] I'm not seeing this one on Bru in current v 1.0.3 so if you're still ref calling it in your game it could be save data or old version maybe? :shrug: Originally those post MQ CRT packs were conditioned, but he was running them anyway, so I removed them and used a stunt double for the post MQ stuff.

Seems I had the wrong copy loaded. Might have been crossfire from my Windows meltdown.

I did look at the Wiki and I think I have been patient. Waited for 24 hours and more. People come and go. But Bruin stands there and the man keeps drinking ale. Nothing else happens. :shrug:

However I am also seeing this same problem. We walk into the Foaming Flask, Bruin just stands there. The conversation that's supposed to take place never does. The dark elf gets up every now and then to go get more ale apparently, but that's all that ever happens. I had to setstage past it. I'm not seeing anything wrong with the scripting either.

It could be the lack of recorded voice. Conversations are notoriously flaky when the audio files aren't available.

It should have temp voices there for that voiced event, but you're right they don't seem to be playing. I'll see if I can track them down for an update in v 0.4

Until then, it is safe here to do a setstage aaRCMQ03 16 and that should suffice to move it forward, If Bruin doesn't initiate a convo with the player he may need an evp done as well after the set stage. I will update the voices, but will have to re-record so it'll be tomorrow morning most likely for v 1.0.4. :)

That can't be possible :blink: the light is enabled by the object which is its parent. Could be version garbage again, look for the beacon amidst the pile of rocks to the left of the door leading to the Temple District. I moved it in version 1.0.3 to accommodate Better Cities. Let me know if you find it there. :ok:

Maybe I found what was missing. When I loaded again to try the setstage command, Bruin this time made a stop during his walk towards the floaming flask and I had to speak to him to make him move forward. Is it possible that this triggered further progress? For when I followed him, this time a convo started and I was given a new task.

This "stop" by Bruin was missing in my first tries.

Yes, that would be exactly it.

Quote from the wiki:

When you enter the city Bruin will speak to you, adding more mystery surrounding your detour from official orders. Follow him to The Foaming Flask.

That is not exactly what I was hinting at. When we entered the city, Bruin spoke to me, this information was not missing, but during the first tries he walked straight forward to the pub without stopping during this walk.

It's not necessary for him to speak to you a second time on the way to the pub, if you do speak there he should just say "come along" or something short like that, no quest advance thern. :no:

He should go to the Foaming Flask talk to the elf and then talk to you about what the elf said. :yes:

I just played the mod to the end, and I've found another minor bug and one kinda big one.

The "big" one: In the Tree of Life, after placing the stones and the monks stand on the stumps and become statues, the player controls disable when the Oracle arrives, and do not reenable after she finishes speaking so I can't pick up the Void Stone and stand on the fifth stump. However, it doesn't seem to matter anyway, because then she stands in the middle and turns into Alessia, anyway. However, the player controls remain disabled, so I can't move to talk to her. I had to open the console and reenable the player controls myself.

The minor one: In the Oblivion Tower part of The Cavern of Trials, the Citadel Hall Doors are not in their frames.

EDIT: I have the UOP Citadel Door Fix, is that what's causing the problem?

Edited by CaptainRC

im up to the part where you pull the katana out of the body and it tells you to take it to your master in stones throw,thing is i have no idea where stones throw is,there are no quest markers or map markers and no clues in my quest log say where it is,can you point me in the right direction please coz i really want to get on with this mod,its awesome so far thanks :)