DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Reclaiming Sancre Tor: Support

DarkRider

That can't be possible :blink: the light is enabled by the object which is its parent.

Yet that's exactly what's happening. Confirmed even. I got the formID for the beacon's ref, used prid, disabled it. The red glow vanished with it. Enabled it. Red glow came back. No bog beacon.

Could be version garbage again, look for the beacon amidst the pile of rocks to the left of the door leading to the Temple District. I moved it in version 1.0.3 to accommodate Better Cities. Let me know if you find it there. :ok:

I'll check again, but I was next to some rocks, two bushes, and a tree in the southwest corner.

He should go to the Foaming Flask talk to the elf and then talk to you about what the elf said. :yes:

He did - only the conversation with the elf never takes place once you're both there. He walks up to the elf, but nothing further happens other than the elf getting up to go buy more ale.

Scripted conversation is a pain though. It's what took the longest to fix in getting Urasek out the door.

I hope this is place for bugs, etc. re RST.

BUG 1 = Door to abandoned partially buried coast guard house (on island directly south of Topal Bay coast guard station, on island that is NOT one of two on vanilla map: -> door = ""(2d007bd9) apparently has collision off, or something. Avatar can walk right thru it and into empty space where house should be.

BUG 2 = On island - western of two islands on vanilla map - south of fogbottom camp (name? -- scale assassin healing there from DB vanilla quest), has slight land tear, see-able when walking on shore towards the only dock on the inland. Dock projects due west. Avatar will be walking towards dock, moving NW, along shore. I have MOMausleum installed, but is still quite a distance from here.

Still cant find lantern at LLy'n coast guard station to get spirit to lead me to boat.

-elana ahova

edit added spoiler tags, since insanity showed me how.

Edited by Elanaahova

Downloaded and installed v 1.0.3 but I did not get the letter that starts the mod after about an hour of playing. Installed v1.0.3 exactly the same way as I installed v1.0.0 which saw the letter delivered in less than 10 minutes after I started playing.

Have checked and esp is checked and did copy/paste and then typed manually the required sarchive in the INI. Can't figure out what I may have missed.

I did see "head out of doors and take a walk, you'll receive the message", and I have done that (travelled Anvil to Leyawin by foot), but was following another questline in doing so. (Could that be it, should I just be outside doing nothing?)

I just want to check, is there a condition(s) that must be met to have the mod start? - ie: PC must be (or not be) something/somewhere and/or do (not do) for a specific time?

Who knows, maybe I'm just being impatient and it'll start when it starts.

I hope this is place for bugs, etc. re RST.

spoiler -->> Still cant find lantern at LLy'n coast guard station to get spirit to lead me to boat.

-elana ahova

You need to follow the coast line on the east side of the river from Leyawin to the Topal Bay Guard station.

Yet that's exactly what's happening. Confirmed even. I got the formID for the beacon's ref, used prid, disabled it. The red glow vanished with it. Enabled it. Red glow came back. No bog beacon.

Well, it should not be hidden under anything at all, I scouted that location and made VERY sure you could see and collect the beacon from where it was moved to for all three IC versions out there.

Did you check back at the original location, perchance? Maybe this is the game being dumb with persistent references or something?

It was originally hidden in the column circle a bit east of where it was moved to.

Edited by ThomasKaira

Downloaded and installed v 1.0.3 but I did not get the letter that starts the mod after about an hour of playing. Installed v1.0.3 exactly the same way as I installed v1.0.0 which saw the letter delivered in less than 10 minutes after I started playing.

Have checked and esp is checked and did copy/paste and then typed manually the required sarchive in the INI. Can't figure out what I may have missed.

I did see "head out of doors and take a walk, you'll receive the message", and I have done that (travelled Anvil to Leyawin by foot), but was following another questline in doing so. (Could that be it, should I just be outside doing nothing?)

I just want to check, is there a condition(s) that must be met to have the mod start? - ie: PC must be (or not be) something/somewhere and/or do (not do) for a specific time?

Who knows, maybe I'm just being impatient and it'll start when it starts.

Are you starting over? If you've already started the quest with v1.0.0 then it won't start again with v1.0.3 unless you did a clean save to force it to restart. v1.0.3 is just updates to fix some small bugs found so far.

The only conditions to start this mod is to be Champion of Cyrodiil and have picked up your Champion armor. Then leave the IC.

Are you starting over? If you've already started the quest with v1.0.0 then it won't start again with v1.0.3 unless you did a clean save to force it to restart. v1.0.3 is just updates to fix some small bugs found so far.

The only conditions to start this mod is to be Champion of Cyrodiil and have picked up your Champion armor. Then leave the IC.

In fact, since Rider alluded to moving that Beacon in the Arboretum, you need to clean-save for the 1.0.3 update in order for the change to stick. Otherwise, if you've already visited the Arboretum, that Beacon ain't movin'.

Edited by ThomasKaira

as for the foaming flask convo not starting, try turning on general subs in the gameplay options menu, worked for me.

my bug

i am near the end of the main quest (i think), just got the fire stone, i'm at cloudruler and my saves keep crashing just after loading, when the the next section of the mq starts, after i talk to oracle. or if i load a save before that point the game crashes when i exit the CRT interior after the chat with the oracle.

am i the only one having this issue? I suppose i'll see what mods i have that mess with the cloudruler temple area while I wait.

my bug

i am near the end of the main quest (i think), just got the fire stone, i'm at cloudruler and my saves keep crashing just after loading, when the the next section of the mq starts, after i talk to oracle. or if i load a save before that point the game crashes when i exit the CRT interior after the chat with the oracle.

am i the only one having this issue? I suppose i'll see what mods i have that mess with the cloudruler temple area while I wait.

Actually, I had that same problem during Beta and never did figure out what was going on there. I had to reload a save BEFORE going to CRT to talk to the Oracle, go through everything that occurs at CRT and leave the area to go back to Sancre Tor WITHOUT saving anywhere in or around CRT to get it to continue.

You are using the latest update v1.0.3?

Actually, I had that same problem during Beta and never did figure out what was going on there. I had to reload a save BEFORE going to CRT to talk to the Oracle, go through everything that occurs at CRT and leave the area to go back to Sancre Tor WITHOUT saving anywhere in or around CRT to get it to continue.

You are using the latest update v1.0.3?

that's what i did. i am using v1.0.3

how would one open the gate in the tombs of honor? i'm racking my brain on that one.

---edit

can anyone help me? i need to get to stones throw but a map marker never showed up and my quest log dosent tell me where to go

as for that there should be a questmaker i think

Edited by Casper

how would one open the gate in the tombs of honor? i'm racking my brain on that one.

This one gave me fits too. :lol:

In the far back room there are 4 murals painted on the side walls. Each is a depiction of each stone you have. The object is to open the murals and place your stones on the pedestals it hides by clicking on the pedestal, but you have to do it in a certain order - the order in which you got the stones. Water, Earth, Wind, Fire. A Dragon portal will open. Collect all the stones again (very important!) by clicking on the pedestals again. Enter the portal.

I take it you got past the CRT issue?

This one gave me fits too. :lol:

In the far back room there are 4 murals painted on the side walls. Each is a depiction of each stone you have. The object is to open the murals and place your stones on the pedestals it hides by clicking on the pedestal, but you have to do it in a certain order - the order in which you got the stones. Water, Earth, Wind, Fire. A Dragon portal will open. Collect all the stones again (very important!) by clicking on the pedestals again. Enter the portal.

I take it you got past the CRT issue?

thanks, that was driving me a bit crazy.

There's no key, Bruin should be in there. Try making sure you're there during the day in case he has some AI that's locking it at night.

tried waiting through each hour of the day and night and checking the door,its always locked and can not be picked,his horse is there outside but i cant get in there,is there a console command that will unlock those types of doors or is there another way to get through here?

tried waiting through each hour of the day and night and checking the door,its always locked and can not be picked,his horse is there outside but i cant get in there,is there a console command that will unlock those types of doors or is there another way to get through here?

There's no reason it should be locked, so let's go through the steps before you got there and make sure you haven't missed anything. I suspect you've missed a stage update somewhere.

Did you...

1. Get the letter from Bruin after leaving Council after you were arrested? Did you read the letter?

2. Did you follow up the clue from A Marked Parchment that you picked up in Kin'Drava's house before your arrest?

3. Did you find the Architect in Bleakers Way?

4. Did you take the Abandoned Katana from his dead body and get a quest/journal update?

There's no reason it should be locked, so let's go through the steps before you got there and make sure you haven't missed anything. I suspect you've missed a stage update somewhere.

Did you...

1. Get the letter from Bruin after leaving Council after you were arrested? Did you read the letter?

2. Did you follow up the clue from A Marked Parchment that you picked up in Kin'Drava's house before your arrest?

3. Did you find the Architect in Bleakers Way?

4. Did you take the Abandoned Katana from his dead body and get a quest/journal update?

i didnt recieve a letter from bruin after being arrested,they told me to continue my investigation so i read the letter i found in kin'drava's,then went to bleakers and found the guy dead in the meeting place and took the katana,then it told me to go to stones throw,so i just went there and cant open the door

(v1.0.3esp ) Followup on finding the lantern, following spirit, to get boat ride to city with second stone / cursed one(s). I have followed eastern coast of river/bay (starting from closed oblivion gate / Lewyn coast guard building) ... from Ley'wn down to to Topal bay coast Guard station. At night , and in day. Three times. No lantern, no ghost, no ship. I then toggle grass off, and then used night eye (ring). Still nada. Does Mystery of maseleum mess with this quest? Its getting tedious... running the coast over and over again with no quest advancement. Have searched the abandoned island, and the abandoned station numerous times. Some one please help a (seemingly) blind player.

edit added spoiler tags, since insanity just showed me how to do so.

Edited by Elanaahova