DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

a call out for help with an animation mod

maxtg09

Hello everyone!

This is in essence my first post. Here goes.

I have been working on a model and animation for a beating heart. The idea was in fact donnato's. But I got really caught up in the idea. I have a working animation in blender, but am not sure how to go about getting it into the game itself. Anyone who can help with this has my utmost gratituded.

This is the beginning of what I hope will be allot of mods. actually animating the world of OB. I am already looking at doing the same with a few different trees as well as other misc items in OB.

Thanks again for any help or insight.

• Upvote 1

If it were 2 years ago, Id gladly help, as I messed around with such things, but nothing came of it.

What I learned was that basically Blender export scripts don't have the capability for such a thing, and probably never will for Oblivion at this point. What you will end up having to do is some wizardry within nifskope to hash an animation .kf with the nif.

If the heart is all in one piece it's all easy then - Blender is able to save it and its animation to correct nif file - you need to select "Export Geopetry + Animation" button on export. And this should work well in NifSkope and game.

Of course the most basic question still remains - what version of Blender you have and use...