DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[REQz] Blood over a stock texture [Complete]

Citrus

What I want is quite simple but since I lack the skills necessary for this endeavour of sorts, I come here to humbly ask for some more help: I need a kind soul to add blood splatter, the kind of splatter that happens when you smash someone's head against a plank. I need this done on the ArenaDummy1 static, on the target area (the red circle...). It can drip a bit and maybe bleed out to the last plank before the weight (and some can drip on to the chain and the weight); this last part is up to whoever takes on this.

All that is necessary is the texture; I'll link it to the model when it's finished. If pictures are needed, it's only a matter of asking. I didn't post them because 1) I'm a bit lazy and 2) this sounds like a simple enough request.

Thanks in advance,

El

Having bashed someone's head against a plank or not, the truth is it is perfect. You can barely notice the blood in-game but you can see it is there. I think I owe someone a certain something... Oh yes, and thank you again.

This thread can be closed since all my wishes (the ones concerning this, at least) have been fulfilled.